A city discovery game through Belgrade's downtown
Explore Belgrade while solving a trail of 13 mysterious riddles. Did you know Belgrade survived 115 wars? The city changed names more than once, and its present day name means White City. As you solve our riddles, you'll see sights such as the spectacular Saint Sava Temple and the famous Knez Mihailova Street. We'll also take you off the beaten path and show you some city secrets! Along the way, you unlock stories about the city at a crossroads of civilisations, traders and craftsmen, religion, architecture and more!
The game consists of mysterious directions and riddles. It is played in teams of 1 to 5 people and lasts about 2-2.5 h. It's great fun for all ages as well as team-building with your colleagues.
Throughout the game, you will learn fascinating facts and hear inspiring stories. The route goes through Belgrade's downtown, showing a mixture of the old and new. It'll also take you exploring places where you can feel the city's atmosphere and spirit.
|START OF THE ADVENTURE||Belgrade, Temple of Saint Sava|
|TIME||flexible, 7 days a week during daylight hours|
|DURATION OF THE ADVENTURE||2-2.5 h|
|END OF THE ADVENTURE||Knez Mihailova Street|
Price of the game for a whole group is 26 €
- By clicking on the purchase link it will open a window where you will enter your information. You can buy the game by credit card or PayPal.
- You’ll receive an email with a link to your game. The link to the game is valid up to 6 months after the purchase. By tapping play button your game magically opens in your phone’s browser. No downloads. Super easy. If it rains, take a break and wait for some sunshine, you can continue where you left off, or share the email with your teammates in case you run out of battery. Using a web app means no downloads are needed, just a little data.
- More details about the game you can find in our article City discovery games – explore Belgrade in a fun way
Temple of Saint Sava
- Meeting with your teammates who you will go with through the game
- Click on the play button that you received by email after your purchase
- You can share a link with your teammates
- In your phone browser, read the first riddle, solve it and move on.
Play and have fun! 🙂
- On the trail you'll have 13 riddles in total
- You can use the hint if you are not sure which way to go, at the end you can skip the question, which gives you extra penalties in the length of the entire game
- By solving each riddle you unlock different stories about the locations you are in
- You will have one break during the game when time will stop when you using it
- After the game is over you'll get recommendations and tips for food & drinks.