Price of the tour
Borski Stol&Veliki Krš
Veliki Krš and Borski Stol belong to the Carpathian-Balkan mountains. They are located in Eastern Serbia near Bor in the Timok region. Extremely attractive limestone mountains attract a large number of hikers and excursionists.
The highest peak of the Stol mountain is Goli Krš at 1,156 m, while the highest peak of Veliki Krš bears the same name and is at an altitude of 1,148 m.
On this tour we will go to both mountains, ascend to both peaks and enjoy the phenomenal views and the beauty of the surrounding landscapes.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Novi Sad, by agreement
The parking lot at the municipality New Belgrade
|DEPARTURE TIME||4.30 h Novi Sad
6 h Belgrade
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Transportation from Belgrade
Mountaineering tour on Borski Stol and Veliki Krs with a licensed mountain guide
Transportation from Novi Sad (additional 1000 dinars)
- Equipment: For the ascend to Borski Stol and Veliki Krs are mandatory deep hiking boots, backpack, layered wardrobe, we recommend hiking poles, bring enough water and some food (snacks, sandwiches, fruit).
- Information about a hiking trail:
- Length: 13 km
- Total ascend/descend: 950 m
- Category: moderate
- Duration: around 7-8 hours with breaks
- The tour is organized for at least 19 registered passengers.
- In organized transportation, it is mandatory to wear protective masks.
- Price is for members of "Explore Serbia". You can find membership information here. For those who do not have a membership card, the price is 3400 dinars.
- Transportation from Novi Sad: surcharge is 1000 dinars.
- Own transportation: in case you come by your own transport, the price of the tour is 1400 dinars (with Explore Serbia membership cards) or 2000 dinars (for those who do not have a membership card).
- In case of insufficient number of registered passengers or unfavorable weather conditions, the deadline for notification of postponement or cancellation of the tour is 2 days before departure.
The organizer of the tour is the travel agency Explore Balkans doo. With this program is valid Rulebook on conducting tours by Explore Balkans doo. According to Article 79 of the Law on Tourism, protection is not provided for one-day tours in terms of travel guarantees.
Belgrade - Bor - Krivelj - Gornjane
- Departure from Novi Sad at 4.40 am
- Departure from Belgrade at 6h
- Travel by highway through Paraćin and Boljevac towards Bor. A break on the way.
- Arrival at the Cepe pass around 10.30 am.
Mountaineering tour Veliki Krs
- The hiking trail starts from the Cepe pass. We go to the top of Veliki Krš on a steep forest path, where after 2 hours we go out on the ridge. The ridge trail is extremely attractive with beautiful views of the mountain Stol, Deli Jovan, Homolje Mountains, Miroč.
- At the top of Veliki krš, which at 1148 m is a 20-minute break for a refreshment and enjoying the views.
- Return the same way back.
- Information about the hiking trail: total length 7 km with about 500 m ascent/descent
Mountaineering tour Stol
- After the descent, a short rest on the Cepe pass, after which the ascent to Borski Stol at 1155 m begins.
- The trail leads first to the mountain lodge "Stol", near which there is a small lake at the foot of the mountain Stol. A short break for taking photos.
- Continuation of hiking to the top in about 45 minutes, with 250 m ascent of the forest path.
- Pauza na vrhu, povratak istom stazom nazad do planinarskog doma, gde ćemo napraviti pauzu za osveženje.
- Information about the hiking trail: total length 6 km with about 400 m ascent/descent
- Return to Belgrade where we arrive around 11 pm.