May to September
The White (Beli) Rzav River and its canyon are located in the National Park Tara. Combination of trekking and beautiful canyoning on Beli Rzav, near Zaovine Lake.
Beli (White) Rzav is an extremely clean river. Its characteristics are the color of the substrate with white stones in the river bed. It springs in the village of Zaovine, on the western slopes of Tara, 23 km long. Thanks to such a river bed, even in summer and the highest temperatures, Beli Rzav is an cold river.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Belgrade, the parking lot at the municipality of New Belgrade|
|DEPARTURE TIME||6 h|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Instructors' services
Necessary equipment (neoprene clothes, helmet, rope)
|NOT INCLUDED|| Transportation to the location (for a minimum of 7 persons, we organize transportation at a price of 2,800 dinars per person)
Other individual costs
- Necessary personal equipment for the Beli Rzav canyoning tour: backpack, hiking shoes, it is best to wear only swimwear under neoprene suits, a minimum of 1.5 l of water.
- The tour is organized for a minimum of 4 participants
- Passing through this canyon is good for beginners, and because of the beauty of the canyon, it is always attractive to those who have experience.
- Passing through the canyon lasts for a couple of hours, where it is necessary to use a rope from two positions and where you go and swim through deep water in several places. It is a combination of hiking and canyoning, with a duration of about 7 hours, of which 8 km is hiking (2 h) and 2 km passing through the canyon (4h-5h).
- If you want to find out more about canyoning, read our article What is canyoning? Challenge for the brave or fun adventure?
Belgrade - National Park Tara
- Departure from Belgrade at 6h
- Trip around 4h to the National Park Tara
- Departure from the dam Lazici in Zaovine to the old school in Djurici
- We will follow the stream of the river and get into the canyon after one kilometer
- We will pass through the canyon for a couple of hours. There will be two positions where it is necessary to use a rope and several places where is necessary to swim through deep water
- After the canyon, we will continue along the river to the village Krsanje and further to Kotroman
- Trajanje oko 7h: 8 km trekking, 2 km canyoning