Passing through the Tribuca River Canyon represents an extreme view of the canyoning tours. A tour for the brave in a beautiful canyon with verticals. Challenge and adventure with a high dose of adrenaline.
|MEETING POINT||Debelo brdo|
|DEPARTURE TIME||8.00 h|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Instructors' services
Necessary equipment (neoprene clothes, helmet, rope)
|NOT INCLUDED|| Transportation to the canyon (for a minimum of 7 people, we organize transportation from Belgrade for the price 2.000 dinars per person)
Lunch and other individual costs
- Equipment for Tribuca canyon: Shoes with solid soles (sports shoes or hiking shoes) are needed, carry spare clothes for changing, under neoprene suits for canyoning, it is best to wear synthetic clothes (just swimwear or shorts and T-shirt).
- In agreement with the group, lunch can be arranged at a nearby rural household after the tour.
- More details about the canyoning can be found in our article What is canyoning? Challenge for the brave or fun adventure?
- Watch a short video from Tribuca canyoning tour
- The tour is organized for at least 5 registered people.
PASSABILITY: In warmer part of the year, except after heavy rains.
DESCRIPTION: Very beautiful, the entrance reminds on a pothole, the first waterfall consists of two cascades. The length is 1 km; it has five verticals from 5 to 20 m. For beginners, the best period to try canyoning is summer after long dry days when the water level is low.
ACCESS: The canyon Tribuca is at Debelo brdo in the village Gornje Koslje. It is about 40 km far away from Valjevo. From the road Valjevo-Bajina Basta via macadam road to the village Gornje Koslje (15 km by car or mini-bus and then by foot about 2 km to get to the canyon.
The Tribuca river through its entire stream flows through the municipality of Ljubovija. It springs on Mount Bobija (1272 m). In the last third of the stream flows through a special nature reserve, the gorge of the river Tresnjica, which is the habitat of the griffon vulture. It flows into the Tresnjica River at 314 m.
Put do Debelog brda
- Sastanak na Debelom brdu u 8.00h
- Preparation for canyoning, taking necessary equipment, the guide’s instruction before the tour
- Entering the canyon
- Going through the canyon for about 5h. In the canyon, you will mostly walk and jump into swimming pools. Jumps are safe because the neoprene suit protects against cold water, direct contact with rocks and pulls to the surface. There are several verticals where you will descend down the rope.
- After the tour, we will have a lunch at a nearby rural household
- End of the tour in the evening.