20th Feb 2021
Goc is a mountain between the Ibar and the West Morava, not far from Kraljevo and Vrnjacka Banja. Its highest peak is Ljukten with 1216 meters. It belongs to the Kopaonik group of mountains within the Dinarides. Goč is one of the most forested mountains in Serbia, overgrown with beech and fir forests, and Goč pine, sessile oak, and noble deciduous trees are also represented. There is also an unusual beech tree, triple fused, which forms a "beech kiss" with its shape. On the slopes of Goč towards Vrnjačka Banja there are fields for small sports and hiking trails of various lengths and climbs. During the winter season, there is a ski slope, ideal for beginners in skiing.
The mountain has about 650 plant species, many of which are medicinal. While walking, you can pick forest fruits and medicinal herbs. Goc is known for its springs and mountain rivers that enrich your stay in nature with forests and murmurs.
We take you on a unique winter adventure - snowshoeing.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||The parking lot at the municipality New Belgrade|
|DEPARTURE TIME||6 h|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Transportation from Belgrade
Snowshoeing tour with a licensed mountain guide
Other individual costs
- Equipment for the Goč winter adventure tour: deep and warm hiking boots and leggings, waterproof hiking backpack, hiking poles with snow stop or ski poles, active underwear and spare shirts, sweatshirt or sweater, winter or ski pants and leggings, waterproof winter jacket and raincoat, hat and gloves, undercap, headlamp, bottle/thermos for water or tea, sunscreen and glasses, lip balm, camera, ID card, health card. Be sure to bring enough water (1.5 l), one meal, energy bars, fruit,
- Information about a hiking trail: circular trail, length about 14 km, medium category, duration about 6 h, ascent / descent about 630 m.
- Please send us your height and weight data for an adequate selection of snowshoes.
- The hiking route is adapted to the weather conditions, the height and quality of the snow cover or the request of the group. The mountain guide in consultation with the tour organizer has the right to adjust the length and location of the hike in accordance with the above factors. Passenger safety and a balanced relationship of comfort and enjoyment are a priority.
- In case there is not enough snow for a snowshoeing tour, we will go on a normal hiking trail. Without snowshoes, the price of the tour is reduced and amounts to 2900 dinars.
- All passengers must carefully read and sign the Disclaimer before setting off. If a minor is traveling with you, the guardian must read and sign the document.
- For the realization of the tour, it is necessary to have a minimum of 12 entries
- In organized transportation, it is mandatory to wear protective masks.
- Transportation from Novi Sad: surcharge is 1000 dinars.
- Own transportation: if you come by your own transportation, the price of the tour is 4500 dinars.
- In case of insufficient number of registered passengers or unfavorable weather conditions, the deadline for notification of postponement or cancellation of the tour is 3 days before departure.
Information and reservations:
- By phone on +381 69 655 777
- By e-mail email@example.com
The tour is organized by the travel agency Explore Balkans doo. According to Article 79 of the Law on Tourism, one-day tours are not provided a travel guarantee.
Belgrade – Goč
- Departure from Belgrade from the parking lot of Novi Beograd municipality at 6 am
- Travel through Kraljevo and Vrnjacka Banja. We will have coffee / breakfast break of 30 minutes.
- Arrival in Goč around 9.30 am.
Snowshoeing tour at Goč mountain
- A short preparation for an adventure on the snow, taking of snowshoes. Start At 10am.
- A circular hiking tour takes you through the beautiful winter landscapes of Goč to its highest peak Ljukten (1,216 m) since when there is a phenomenal view of Željin, Župa, and the valley of the West Morava. You will enjoy fairytale snowy landscapes and views of the surrounding mountains.
- End of the hike around 5 pm.
- After the tour, on the way back to Belgrade, it is possible to arrange lunch at a nearby restaurant.
- Information about a hiking trail: circular path, length about 14 km, moderate category, duration about 6h-7h, ascent / descent 630 m.
- The planned return to Belgrade is till 9 pm.