Sightseeing tour at the Special Nature Reserve Imperial Swamp, which is a remnant of the former floodplain along the lower course of the Begej River, with preserved and varied orographic features.
A boat ride and walking tour for all ages, where you will see interesting flora and fauna. Visit of the Ečka Castle, afternoon rest at a nearby ethno restaurant.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Novi Sad, near Lokomotiva
Belgrade, the parking lot at the municipality of New Belgrade
|DEPARTURE TIME||6.30h Novi Sad
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Transportation by minibus from Belgrade
A boat ride and walking tour at the Special Nature reserve Imperial Swamp with a professional guide.
Tickets for entering to the special natural reserve
Visit of the castle Ecka
|NOT INCLUDED||Lunch and other individual costs|
- Equipment: Sports clothes, please bring enough water and some food (snacks, sandwiches, fruit)
- Information about a hiking trail: Length 4 km, no ascent and descent, for all ages, weight: very easy
- For the realization of the tour, it is necessary to have a minimum of 17 entries
- For departure from Novi Sad, the supplement is 1000 dinars
- If you use it own transport, price of the tour is 1000 dinars.
- Price is for members of "Explore Serbia". You can find membership information here.
Belgrade - Castle Ecka
- Departure from Novi Sad at 7.30 AM
- Departure from Belgrade at 9 AM
- Transfer to Zrenjanin and the Imperial Swamp
- Visit of the Castle Ecka. Short break and refreshment.
Sightseeing at the Imperial Swamp
- A boat ride (around 45 minutes) and walking tour with a professional guide, with duration around 1 h, where you will see interesting flora and fauna. The trail is easy, going through a forest path about 4 km long. It is of a recreational character for all ages.
- After walking tour, departure in a nearby restaurant. Lunch and rest.
- In the late afternoon departure to Belgrade.