The Nera Gorge-Beușnița National Park (Cheile Nerei-Beusnita) is one of the most beautiful places in Romania and a perfect destination if you are looking for a relaxing walk in unspoiled nature. Outside other popular destinations, biodiversity is preserved in the national park. It is characterized by unique blue lakes and waterfalls.
It is located in the southern part of the Anina Mountains and only 2.5h from Belgrade.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Belgrade, parking lot in the municipality of Novi Beograd|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Transportation by minibus from Belgrade
Hiking tour with a guide
Other individual costs
- Equipment: hiking boots or sports shoes with a stronger sole, please bring enough water and some food (snacks, sandwiches, fruits)
- For the realization of the tour, it is necessary to have a minimum of 15 entries
- Payment: at registration 50% of the total amount is paid, the remaining amount at the latest 5 days before the tour.
- Price is for members of "Explore Serbia". You can find membership information here.
This program is valid general rules on execution and general conditions of travel of the organization „Explore Serbia“.
Organizator zadržava pravo izmene programa zbog nepredviđenih okolnosti.
For this trip is not provided protection for travel guarantees.
Belgrade - the Nera Gorge
- Departure from Belgrade at 6h
- Driving through Pancevo and Bela Crkva
- Arrival at the border crossing Kaluđerovo, control of the passport
- At just 30 km from the border, our adventure begins in unreal areas
Hiking tour through the Nera Gorge-Beușnița National Park
- Preparation and departure on a hiking tour
- A hiking tour is not demanding, as there are no major climbing routes. The length is about 20 km and it passes for about 7 hours of easy walking with pauses for photographing.
- At the walking tour we will see a luminous landscape with cliffs, hills, valleys, caves, waterfalls and rare lakes. The most famous natural attractions are the lake Eye Beu (Ochiul Beiului), Devil's Lake and the Beušnica Waterfall.
- The final part of the walking tour to the village of Sasca Romana goes partly through the rocky tunnels and over the hanging bridge, right in front of the village.
- Departure for Belgrade, where we arrive in the evening.
Devil's Lake - is of turquoise color, 12 m deep, formed after the collapse of the vault of the cave. It was named after a legend, that is, a devil who drowned in the dark waters of a cave.
Eye Beu (Ochiul Beiului) is the most popular attraction throughout the year. The depth is only 3m, water is obtained from Karst. The turquoise blue color never changes and the lake never fails. It was named after a local legend, following a tragic love story. The lake is just a 30-minute walk from Podu Bei.
Beusnica Waterfalls (Cascada Beusnita) - are located less than half an hour from Lake Oko Beu. They represent a series of small waterfalls leading to the most impressive, 5 m high, 5 m high, covered with moss and lichens.