Ovcar-Kablar Gorge kayaking - one-day adventure. Rowing along the vertical cliffs of the gorge will give you real pleasure and relaxation on the water.
Protected natural area with about 150 species of birds, 30 species of fish and more than 600 plant species. It is distinguished by the steep, high limestone sides with several caves. The gorge is carved between the 985 meters high mountain of Ovčar on the south and 889 meters high Kablar on the north, thus gaining its name. Ovcar spa and famous monasteries are situated here.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Belgrade, the parking lot at the municipality of New Belgrade|
|DEPARTURE TIME||8 h|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Transportation by minibus from Belgrade
Kayaking tour and necessary equipment, accompanied by experienced kayak instructors
A guide and the tour organization
|NOT INCLUDED|| Lunch
Other individual costs
- For the realization of organized tours, it is necessary to have a minimum of 15 entries
- Upon registration, 30% is charged for booking a tour, the rest at the latest 5 days before departure
- Price is for members of "Explore Serbia". You can find membership information here.
- Equipment: It's best to wear a synthetic t-shirt and shorts because they dry quickly. Below it is the best to dress up a swimming suit. You can wear slippers or sports shoes. If it's very warm, be sure to take UV protection: hat, glasses and UV-based creams.
- The tour is easy. For kayaking is not necessary previous experience, Kayak tours are accompanied by experienced kayak instructors who hold a short course on kayaking before a tour.
Information and reservations:
- By phone on +381 69 655 777
- By e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is valid general rules on execution and general conditions of travel of the organization "Explore Serbia"
Belgrade - Ovcar Banja
- Departure from Belgrade at 8 am, from the parking lot at the municipality New Belgrade
- A journey towards Ovcar Banja where we are arriving around 10 am
- Short break and refreshment before the kayaking tour
Kayaking adventure through the Ovcar-Kablar Gorge
- Preparing for the kayaking tour, taking equipment (belt, paddle, kayak), instructions from instructors
- The adventure lasts around 4 hours with breaks for resting and taking photos.
- The length of the track is 9 km.
- After the tour, lunch in a nearby restaurant in Ovčar-Banja. It is also possible to visit a nearby monastery.
- Departure to Belgrade, arrival in the evening.