Winter hiking tour to impressive Rtanj Mountain. It is our unique mountain with a three-side pyramid on the top, almost the right shape.
We take you on the climb to the highest peak Šiljak at 1565 m. This tour is a challenge, only for the physically prepared.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Belgrade, parking lot in the municipality of Novi Beograd|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Bus transportation from Belgrade
Mountaineering tour at Rtanj
|NOT INCLUDED||Lunch and other individual costs|
- Description of hiking trail: the trail is a moderate-challenging category, only for the physically prepared, 15 km in length, 1200 m ascent, 970 m descent
- Equipment: Layered wardrobe, warm for the winter climb (winter jacket, cap, leggings, gloves), hiking shoes, spare clothes, bring enough water and food (snacks, sandwiches, fruit).
- Physical requirements: a solid physical readiness is needed for hiking tour at Rtanj
- For the realization of the tour, it is necessary to have a minimum of 17 entries
- Price is for members of "Explore Serbia". You can find membership information here.
Belgrade - Rtanj
- Departure from Belgrade at 5.45 AM from the parking lot at the municipality New Belgrade
- Arrival around 8.30h to Rtanj Mountain
- Short refreshment, preparation for a climb.
Climb to the top Siljak
- Starting hiking to the north side of the mountain.
- At about 13 PM we reach the peak Siljak at 1565 m. The trail is about 15 km long, with an ascent of about 1200 m and a descent of 970 m. Due to winter conditions, the tour falls into the moderate-challenging category.
- After a short break at the top, descent to the southern side of Rtanj.
- Lunch, beans are offered for all participants (250 dinars)
- After lunch, departure to Belgrade where we will arrive in the evening, around 10 PM.