Rafting on the Tara river through the deepest canyon in Europe. This the UNESCO-protected ecological oasis is one of the most attractive destinations for rafting. Tara's rapids, the blue-green color of the "tear of Europe" will give you the full enjoyment.
Three days, two overnights in a camp on the Drina river.
|TIME OF ARRIVAL AT THE CAMP||By 7 PM|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Two overnights in Tara-Raft camp with meals in the camp restaurant (5 meals)
Transfer from the campsite to the starting point of the rafting
Rafting on the Tara and Drina with the necessary equipment for a length of 20 km on the section Brštanovica-Bastasi
Experienced skipper instructors
Insurance of all rafting participants
|NOT INCLUDED||Transport to the camp
Drinks at a restaurant
Fotografije sa raftinga (30 € po čamcu)
Other individual costs
- Equipment – We recommend clothes that dries up quickly and does not soak too much water. You can wear it under a neoprene suit. Tara rafting does not require previous rowing experience. Every boat includes a licensed rafting skipper that will control a boat and take care of safety; rafting is performed with rubber unsinkable boats specially designed for wild waters. A boat capacity is 10-12 persons. Before the start, a skipper holds a short course on rafting and it is important that the participants honor the instructions they receive from a skipper. You can find more information in FAQs
- Accommodation – in the camp, in standard double rooms with private baths.
- Payment: at registration 30% of the total amount is paid, the remaining amount at the latest 5 days before the tour.
Information and reservations:
- By phone on +381 69 655 777
- By e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Day one: Arrival at the camp on Drina river
- Arrival to the camp by 7 PM.
- In the evening, party and fun with campfire and music. A menu, for dinner, there are unavoidable traditional homemade cooking goulash and stuffed meatballs, as well as specialties from the grill, trout, chicken
Day two: Rafting on the Tara river
- Breakfast – light snacks with smoked meat, a variety of omelet with cheese, cream, ham, bacon, also all kinds of pie under the iron pan with sour milk.
- At 10 AM taking rafting equipment and transfer to Brštanovica where the rafting on Tara begins.
- The start of the adventure with a length of 20 km on Tara and 5 km on the Drina to the campsite. Rafting lasts around 4 hours with breaks which we will have in the most beautiful parts of the canyon.
- During the rafting, there are several breaks for swimming and taking photos.
- After an adrenaline fun on the river, the rafting tour ends at the camp, from where the adventure began.
- When we arrive at the camp, it will be served lunch with traditional meals - specialties under the iron pan (lamb or veal), various kinds of steaks and chops of veal, chicken, or pork, with ubiquitous rafter soup, with addition to salads. We also offer a few vegetarian and vegan dishes.
- In the afternoon, you can use the time to relax on the beaches of the Drina or having fun at some of the sports ground in the camp.
- Evening hours are of course subordinate to dinner, party and fun with campfire and music.
Day three: End of the tour
- Leaving camp after breakfast.
- If you like, we can additionally organize some of the activities nearby: photo safari in the National Park Sutjeska, Zelengora, canyoning, off-road, cycling.
Kanjon reke Tare
Poznata još kao „Suza Evrope“ reka Tara je jedna od najlepših reka u Crnoj Gori. Izvire u planinskom delu na severu zemlje i teče na dužini od 156 km. Spaja se sa rekom Pivom i zajedno čine reku Drinu. Kanjon Tare sa dubinom do 1.330 m je najdublji u Evropi, a drugi u svetu. Većim delom se nalazi u Nacionalnom parku „Durmitor“ gde postoje brojni vodopadi, bukovi i brzaci. Kanjon Tare je jedna od retkih oaza netaknute prirode i rezervat je za mnoge endemske vrste biljaka i životinja, zbog čega je proglašen za ekološki rezervat biosfere sveta i zaštićen međunarodno usvojenom konvencijom u okviru projekta UNESCO-a „Čovek i biosfera“.