Price of the tour
Tometino field is a plateau and a settlement at the foot of the Maljen mountain and the plateu of Divčibare. It is located in the municipality of Požega in the Zlatibor district. This fairytale landscape at an altitude of 750 m is a real natural oasis with beautiful views of the surrounding grassy slopes, the meander of the river Kamenica. The river Kamenica originates in Tometino polje, on the southern slopes of Divčibare from Bela and Crna Kamenica and flows into the West Morava upstream from Čačak. The area is also home to rare bird species. Nearby is an unusual site with an artificial pond - Eagle's Nest, which is the habitat of eagles.
The Day of hiking in Serbia we will spend in attractive areas with numerous lookouts. We will take a circular footpath. The trail is easy for all ages.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Novi Sad, by agreement
Belgrade, the parking lot at the municipality of New Belgrade
|DEPARTURE TIME||5.30h (Novi Sad)
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Transportation by minibus from Belgrade
Guide, sightseeing according to the program and organization of the tour
Other individual costs
- Equipment for the Tometino field hiking tour: Deep hiking boots with a vibram sole or deep sports shoes with stronger sole, backpack, layered wardrobe, adapted to weather conditions, we recommend trekking poles, bring enough water and some food (snacks, sandwiches, fruit).
- Information about a hiking trail:
- Length: 12 km
- Total ascend/descend: around 400 m
- Category: easy, walking on grassy areas
- Duration: about 5-6h with breaks
- For the realization of the tour, a minimum of 18 registered passengers is required.
- In organized transportation, it is mandatory to wear protective masks.
- Price is for members of "Explore Serbia". You can find membership information here. For those who do not have a membership card, the price is 2700 dinars.
- Transportation from Novi Sad: surcharge is 1000 dinars.
- Own transportation: in case you come by your own transport, the price of the tour is 1100 dinars (with Explore Serbia membership cards) or 1700 dinars (for those who do not have a membership card).
- In case of insufficient number of registered passengers or unfavorable weather conditions, the deadline for notification of postponement or cancellation of the tour is 3 days before departure.
- Author of the photography in the gallery: Tometino polje, MacSRB, CC BY-SA 4.0 via Wikimedia Commons
The organizer of the tour is the travel agency Explore Balkans doo. With this program is valid Rulebook on conducting tours by Explore Balkans doo.
According to Article 79 of the Law on Tourism, protection is not provided for one-day tours in terms of travel guarantees.
Belgrade - Tometino field
- Departure from Novi Sad at 5.30
- Departure from Belgrade at 7h
- Journey to Valjevo and Divcibare. A pause by the way. We arrive at the starting point in Tometino field around 9.30 am. Short preparation for hiking.
Circular hiking tour: Tometino field - confluence of Bela and Crna Kamenica (600 m) - Golo Brdo (710 m) –Vlašić (716 m) - Kozlica (525 m) - Tometino field
- Departure for hiking tour from the village of Tometino field, from the confluence of the rivers Crna and Bela Kamenica. Follow the ascent to Golo Brdo (710 m), then continue a gentle descent to the lookout with a beautiful view of the meanders of the river Kamenica and the site of the Eagle's Nest. We continue towards the top of Vlašić at 716 m. Rest on top.
- The descent to the river Kozlica follows, which is cut into the rocky cliffs. We end the hike at the same place we started from.
- Information about a hiking trail: easy, 12 km long, with a total ascent of about 400 m, duration about 5 hours with breaks. The trail is suitable for beginners in hiking, for children and pets.
Tometino field - Belgrade
- After the tour, a late lunch can be arranged at a nearby rural household.
- Return to Belgrade where we arrive no later than 9 pm.