Kayaking on Uvac. The tour includes kayaking on Lake Uvac, as well as hiking to the Molitva lookout point, from where the meanders of Uvac and griffon vultures are best seen.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Uvac Lake (Sjeničko Lake)|
|DEPARTURE TIME||in the morning, by appointment|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Kayaking tour on Uvac Lake
Necessary equipment for kayaking (paddles, vests), kayaking instructors
Taxes for entry into the special nature reserve, kayaking fees
Hiking tour to the Molitva viewpoint
Other individual costs
- Kayak touring equipment Uvac: swimwear, cycling shorts, synthetic T-shirt, slippers or water sneakers, sun protection - goggles, hat, cap, cream with UV factor
- The tour is being organized for at least 6 participants. In case there are four people, a surcharge of 700 dinars per person is required.
- For kayaking is not necessary previous experience, kayaks are stable and for two people. Before the tour, instructors hold a short course on kayaking.
- You can see it on this link a short video from Uvac kayaking tour.
Information and reservations:
- By phone on +381 69 655 777
- By e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Special nature reserve, known for its meanders, whose height is up to 100 m. The canyon of the river is the habitat of 104 species of birds, of which the most important is the gigantic supporter of the eagle's eagle, the span of the wings and up to 3 meters, whose role in the food chain in the ecosystem is irreplaceable - the exclusive foods have killed his animals, thereby preventing the spread of the disease mode makes "natural recycling". Ice cave - part of the Ušacki cave system, the longest in Serbia (6185 m). It is distinguished by the richness of cave jewelry deposited from the flowing waters. If you want to find out more about the Uvca canyon, read our article Why Uvac is the place you must visit in Serbia?
The organizer of the tour is the travel agency Explore Balkans doo. With this program is valid Rulebook on conducting tours by Explore Balkans doo.
According to Article 79 of the Law on Tourism, protection is not provided for one-day tours in terms of travel guarantees.
Arrival in the Uvac canyon
- Meeting with a kayak instructor at an agreed time
- Preparation for a kayak tour, taking equipment, short instructions from instructors
Kayaking on Uvac Lake
- Kayaking through the meanders of Uvac.
- After 2h of kayaking, arrival to Usacka Cave, entering in the cave with kayaks. Easy return back for 1 km where starts the hiking trail to viewpoint Molitva.
- Hiking tour to Moltva viewpoint – 1.5h in total. From Molitva viewpoint is the most beautiful view to Uvac's meanders. Photo break for 20 minutes. Returning to kayaks and rowing back to the camp.
- Rest in the camp on the shore of the lake, where it is possible to organize lunch by arrangement.