Cer and Bogatic
Hiking tour on Cer Mountain which was once an island mountain in the Pannonian Sea. It is located in the northwestern part of Serbia, the highest peak is at 687 m. The mountain is named after numerous trees of Quercus cerris. It is quite wooded, not populated, has most beech, oak and horn-beam trees. A walk through the unspoiled nature and a visit of the cultural and historical monuments of Cer is a kind of journey through time that will not leave you indifferent.
An easy hiking tour for all ages, after a stay in the fresh and clean air, is followed by relaxation and enjoyment in the thermal resort "Bogatić".
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Belgrade, parking lot in the municipality of Novi Beograd|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Transportation by minibus from Belgrade
Hiking tour at Cer mountain and sightseeing according to the program with the licensed tourist guide.
|NOT INCLUDED||Ticket for the thermal spa "Bogatic" (600 dinars) - optional
Lunch and other individual costs
- Description of hiking trail: the trail is easy, for all ages, about 13 km long, hiking time and sightseeing around 6 hours.
- Equipment: The standard for hiking tours. Deep hiking shoes with a vibrating sole or sports shoes with a stronger sole, adequate hiking clothes in accordance with weather conditions. A small backpack with the necessary hiking equipment for a one-day action. For Thermal Spa bring a swimming suite, slippers and a towel.
- For the realization of the tour, it is necessary to have a minimum of 15 entries
- Price is for members of "Explore Serbia". You can find membership information here.
Belgrade - Cer
- Departure from Belgrade at 8 AM from the parking lot at the municipality New Belgrade
- Journey via Šabac, arriving at Cer around 10 am.
- Short break and refreshment before the hiking tour
Cer hiking i obilazak kulturno-istorijskih spomenika
- Start of hiking tour.
- The hiking trail is easy and includes visiting cultural and historical monuments and places of interest related to the Battle of Cer.
- During the sightseeing, a professional guide will present to us the history of the Battle of Cer and the Roman fortifications. We will get acquainted with the natural values of Cer mountain (flora and fauna). We will learn something about the traditions and customs of the local people.
- Information about a hiking trail: about 13 km long, hiking time and sightseeing around 6 hours.
- After hiking tour, going for relaxation and swimming in the Thermal Riviera Bogatic (optional).
- The Riviera has been erected on one of the richest Geothermal water sites in Europe. The Riviera provides its visitors with a quality stay through the indoor and outdoor swimming pools, outdoor and indoor hydro-massage pools, pool bars, hotbeds, restaurants, and many other facilities.
- Ko ne želi da koristi wellness usluge, vreme može provesti u restoranu kompleksa.
- Return to Belgrade in evening hours.