Divcibare is a plateau on the Maljen Mountain 110 km away from Belgrade, at an altitude of about 1000 m with a pleasant and mild climate, with several nature reserves. It represents an "air spa" with the beneficial climate impact. The air masses from the Mediterranean clashes with the air masses of the Carpathians and the Pannonian Plains, which can explain the presence of iodine in the air.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Belgrade, parking lot in the municipality of Novi Beograd|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Transportation by minibus from Belgrade
Other individual costs
- Equipment: Standard for hiking actions. Deep hiking shoes with a vibrating sole or sports shoes with a stronger sole, adequate hiking clothes in accordance with weather conditions. A small rucksack with the necessary hiking equipment for a one-day action.
- The tour is an easy one. Everyone who loves enjoying nature can take part in this mountain action. In the article 5 tips for dressing, equipment, and food for all-day activities in nature You can find useful information.
- Reservations: 30% of the amount is paid when the application is submitted, the rest at the latest 5 days before the tour.
- For the realization of the tour, a minimum of 15 registered passengers is required.
- Own transportation: if you come with your own transport, the price of the tour is reduced by 1000 dinars.
- Price is for members of "Explore Serbia". You can find membership information here.
This program is valid general rules on execution and general conditions of travel of the organization „Explore Serbia“. For this trip is not provided protection for travel guarantees.
Belgrade - Divcibare
- Departure from Belgrade at 7h
- Transfer to Divcibare via Ibar road
- Arrival around 9 AM
- A short break for refreshment and preparation for the hiking tour. Possibility to go to the local market to buy domestic products.
- The hiking tour starts at 10 am in a length of about 15 km: center – Crni vrh - Velika Pleca (1050 m) – King's table (1104 m) – Strazara (1050 m) – Golubac (1056 m) – Paljba – center
- At each top/viewpoint, we will take a break for sightseeing and taking photos
- Hiking tour finishes around 4 PM. Afterward, we will have a lunch in a nearby restaurant in the center of Divcibare.
- Return to Belgrade by 9 PM.