Divcibare is a plateau on the Maljen Mountain 110 km away from Belgrade, at an altitude of about 1000 m with a pleasant and mild climate, with several nature reserves. It represents an "air spa" with the beneficial climate impact. The air masses from the Mediterranean clashes with the air masses of the Carpathians and the Pannonian Plains, which can explain the presence of iodine in the air.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Belgrade, parking lot in the municipality of Novi Beograd|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Transportation by minibus from Belgrade
Other individual costs
- Equipment: Standard for hiking actions. Deep hiking shoes with a vibrating sole or sports shoes with a stronger sole, adequate hiking clothes in accordance with weather conditions. A small rucksack with the necessary hiking equipment for a one-day action.
- The tour belongs in a light category. Everyone who loves enjoying nature can take part in this mountain action. In the article 5 tips for dressing, equipment and nutrition for day-to-day activities in nature You can find useful information.
- Reservations: 30% of the amount is paid when the application is submitted, the rest at the latest 5 days before the tour.
- Za realizaciju ture, neophodno je minimum 15 prijavljenih putnika.
- Price is for members of "Explore Serbia". You can find membership information here.
This program is valid general rules on execution and general conditions of travel of the organization "Explore Serbia"
Belgrade - Divcibare
- Departure from Belgrade at 7h
- Transfer to Divcibare via Ibar road
- Arrival around 9 AM
- A short break for refreshment and preparation for the hiking tour. Possibility to go to the local market to buy domestic products.
- The hiking tour starts at 10 am in a length of about 15 km: center – Velika Pleca (1050 m) – King's table (1104 m) – Strazara (1050 m) – Golubac (1056 m) – Paljba – center
- At each top/viewing point, we will take a break for sightseeing and taking photos
- Hiking tour finishes around 3 PM. Afterward, we will have a lunch in a nearby restaurant in the center of Divcibare.
- On the way back we will visit waterfall Skakalo.
- Return to Belgrade around 9 PM.