Winter hiking tour at the National Park Fruska Gora. A long time ago it was a lonesome island in the Pannonian Sea. Now it is a beautiful mountain with mild slopes, centennial forests, famous vineyards, and numerous monasteries. Circular footpath from Iriški Venac, to the monastery. Circular hiking trail in the beautiful part of Fruška Gora, from Letenka to Andrevlje. which represent a true oasis of peace and quiet.
|MEETING POINT||Fruška Gora National Park, picnic area Letenka|
|DEPARTURE TIME||9.30 AM|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Hiking tour at Fruska Gora
Ticket to enter the National Park Fruska Gora
A guide and the tour organization
|NOT INCLUDED||Transport to Fruška Gora
Other individual costs
- Equipment for the tour Fruška Gora Letenka Andrevlje: Deep hiking boots with a vibrating sole or deep shoes/boots for snow, backpack, layered wardrobe, warm for winter conditions (winter jacket, hat, leggings, gloves), we recommend trekking poles, bring enough water and some food (snacks, sandwiches, fruit).
- Information about a hiking trail:
- Length: 14 km
- Total ascend/descend: 400 m
- Category: easy-moderate (due to winter conditions)
- Duration: around 5h
- Due to winter conditions, possible deep snow and mud, the trail is not recommended for children under 10 years of age.
- For the realization of the tour Fruška Gora Letenka Andrevlje, a minimum of 5 applicants is required. The tour is organized by own transport.
- Price is for members of "Explore Serbia". You can find membership information here. For those who do not have a membership card, price is 1600 dinars.
- In case of insufficient number of registered passengers or unfavorable weather conditions, the deadline for notification of postponement or cancellation of the tour is 2 days before departure.
Andrevlje is a tourist destination on Fruska Gora, and this area is characterized by a very large meadow, within a large dense forest. It is one of the favorite destinations for numerous hikers and campers. There is also a running trail, as well as football, volleyball courts, and an improvised park for children with swings and teeters. This is an ideal place for a perfect holiday, but also for recreation and staying in nature. There is located a modern congress center, which is also a tourist and catering place.
The organizer of the tour is the travel agency Explore Balkans doo. With this program is valid Rulebook on conducting tours by Explore Balkans doo.
According to Article 79 of the Law on Tourism, protection is not provided for one-day tours in terms of travel guarantees.
- Arrival on Fruška Gora, on the parking lot of the Letenka picnic area until 9.30 am.
- Short break and refreshments before the hiking tour.
Hiking tour at Fruska Gora
- Departure for hiking around 9.30 am. The hiking trail mostly goes along forest trails, from Letenka to Andrevlja, in a quiet part of the national park, especially beautiful in the winter environment.
- After 2.5 hours of walking, you will reach the Andrevlje Congress Center, where you will have a break for refreshments and hot drinks.
- Continue along the second path back to the Letenka picnic area.
- Due to the winter conditions, the tour belongs to the easy-moderate category, the trail is circular, about 14 km long, with about 400 m of ascent and descent. The duration of the hike is about 5 hours with breaks.
- After walking, around 3 pm departure for a late afternoon lunch at a nearby ethno restaurant in the Srem part of Fruška gora.