Tometino field is a plateau and a settlement at the foot of the Maljen mountain and the plateu of Divčibare. It is located in the municipality of Požega in the Zlatibor district. This fairytale landscape at an altitude of 750 m is a real natural oasis with beautiful views of the surrounding grassy slopes, the meander of the river Kamenica. The river Kamenica originates in Tometino polje, on the southern slopes of Divčibare from Bela and Crna Kamenica and flows into the West Morava upstream from Čačak. The area is also home to rare bird species.
On this tour, we will go on a circular hiking trail through attractive landscapes with numerous viewpoints.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Belgrade, the parking lot at the municipality of New Belgrade|
|DEPARTURE TIME||7 h|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Transportation from Belgrade
Mountaineering tour on Maljen
A guide and the tour organization
Other individual costs
- Equipment for the Tometino field tour: Duboke planinarske cipele sa vibram đonom, ranac, slojevita garderoba, prilagođena vremenskim uslovima, preporučujemo štapove, poneti dovoljno vode i nešto hrane (grickalice, sendviči, voće).
- Information about a hiking trail:
- Length: 20 km
- Total ascend/descend: about 700 m
- Category: moderate, hiking on grassy areas and rocky sections
- Duration: around 8 hours with breaks
- Physical requirements: due to alternating ascents and descents, partly rocky sections, solid physical condition is required for this tour.
- For the realization of the tour, a minimum of 18 registered passengers is required.
- Price is for members of "Explore Serbia". You can find membership information here. For those who do not have a membership card, the price is 4100 dinars.
- Own transportation: in case you come by your own transport, the price of the tour is 2100 dinars (with Explore Serbia membership cards) or 3100 dinars (for those who do not have a membership card).
- In case of insufficient number of registered passengers or unfavorable weather conditions, the deadline for notification of postponement or cancellation of the tour is 2 days before departure.
Trip cancellations by passengers:
- In case of cancellation of the trip by the passenger, 5 or more days before the tour date, the Agency retains the amount of 20% of the reservation costs.
- In case the traveler cancels the trip less than 5 days before the trip, the agency reserves the right to the entire amount. In case of replacement by another passenger who is found either by the passenger himself or by the Agency, 90% of the paid amount is returned to the passenger.
- In case of illness of the passenger and cancellation up to 3 days before the tour, the paid money can be returned or the amount can be transferred for another tour organized by the Agency, and the traveler is obliged to send medical documentation about the illness in writing. In case of illness of the traveler and cancellation less than 3 days before the tour, in addition to sending medical documentation about the illness, the traveler is obliged to compensate the Agency for the incurred costs (transportation and travel organization costs), and part of the money can be refunded.
The organizer of the tour is the travel agency Explore Balkans doo. With this program is valid Rulebook on conducting tours by Explore Balkans doo.
According to Article 79 of the Law on Tourism, protection is not provided for one-day tours in terms of travel guarantees.
Beograd - Maljen
- Departure from Belgrade at 7 h
- Journey to Valjevo and Maljen. Break on the way. We arrive at the starting point on Maljen near Divčibar around 9.30am. Short preparation for hiking.
Circular hiking tour: Kraljev sto (1104 m) - Veliki Maljen (959 m) - Mali Maljen (851 m) - Lazino vrelo (1042 m) - Kraljev sto (1104 m)
- Departure on a hiking tour from Kraljev Sto in the vicinity of Divčibare to the peak of Veliki Maljen at 959 m. In the first part of the trail there is a descent, then there is an ascent. After the peak of Veliki Maljen, there is a descent to the peak of Mali Maljen at 851 m, then another ascent to the peak of Lazino vrelo at 1042 m.
- The trail is full of beautiful vistas and streams, you hike on grassy areas and partly rocky sections.
- We end the hiking trail at the same place where we started, Kraljev Sto at 1104 m.
- Information about the hiking trail: moderate, about 20 km long, with a total ascent and descent of about 700 m, duration about 8 hours with breaks. The trail is dynamic, with alternating ascents and descents. Solid physical condition is required to master the trail.
- After hiking, it is possible to organize lunch in a rural household or restaurant nearby.
- Return to Belgrade where we arrive no later than 9 pm.