Negotin Krajina - a two-day tour in the region of rich history, top-quality fragrant wines, of a unique nature. Visit to Rajačkom and staying in the mystic Rogljevac pubs, the tour of Negotin, the house of Stevan Mokranjac, the Hajduk Veljka museum, as well as the unique breakthroughs - stone gates in the canyon of the river Vratna.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Novi Sad-kod Lokomotive, Ruma, packaging of the municipality of Novi Beograd|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Novi Sad 6.30h, Ruma 7.15h, Belgrade 8.00h|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||
- For the realization of the tour, it is necessary to have a minimum of 15 entries
- Supplement for transportation from Novi Sad and Ruma is 900 dinars (for minimum 10 applicants)
- Applications no later than November 7, 2018.
Information and reservations:
First day: Ruma - Belgrade - Golubac - Negotin - Rajačke pivnice - Rogljevačke pivnice
- A trip to the Golubac fortress at the entrance to the Djerdap Gorge. Tour of the fort
- Departure from Novi Sad at 6.30h, from Ruma at 7.15h, from Belgrade from the parking lot of Novi Beograd municipality at 8.00h
- A trip to the Golubac fortress at the entrance to the Djerdap Gorge. Tour of the fort (optional)
- Continue to Negotin. Upon arrival in Negotin, a tour of the house of Stevan Mokranjac, the museum of Krajina and Hajduk Veljko (optional)
- In the afternoon departure to the Rajačke pivnice, where we will visit the old cemetery from the 18th century, then visit several pubs and see how once, and how today produces wines
- Tasting and optionally buying wine. After that we head towards Rogljev, accommodation in a private conah. Evening evening and socializing. Overnight.
Day 2: Rogljevo - the canyon and the Vratna River - Donji Milanovac - Belgrade - Ruma
- The breakfast. Free time for visiting Rogljevo village with a very interesting architecture from the XIX century
- At 10 am leaving the village and going to the canyon of the river Vratna
- Visit of the Vratna Monastery from the 14th century
- After that, we will go on a hiking tour through the Vratna Canyon, where we will see the outgrowth (Small, Big and Suva Gate)
- The hiking tour is not exhaustive, the track is circular with a total length of 10 km and a climb of 300 m
- At 15 o'clock back. Free time in Donji Milanovac. Pause until 18h
- Departure for Belgrade, Ruma and Novi Sad where we arrive in the evening.
TIRES PRICE PER PERSON: 5400 din.
It is located at the entrance to the Djerdap Gorge at the site of the Roman fortress Cuppae, mentioned in the 15th century, but it has an idiom that was built earlier. It was built on a steep rocky slope above the river itself and was used until the Turks withdrew. It belongs to the most picturesque and best preserved medieval buildings.
Rajačke and Rogljevačke pivnice:
They represent a unique architectural complex of wine cellars built from the mid-18th to the 1930s. The complex consists of 270 pubs around the central square with a fountain in Rajc and 170 in Rogljev. They were built of carved stone and logs, and covered with keramides.
Basements are partially buried in the ground so that the temperature varies very little over the year, and on the first floor there are rooms for staying at the time of harvest and wine cultivation.
Vine's vine was cultivated in the vicinity of Negotin even in Roman times since the 3rd century. In the XIX century, the Negotin Krajina appeared as an exporter of wine to France, Austria, Austria, Germany, Russia. The wines are of superior quality because the local locust is grown on a lively sand along the Danube.
Rajac, Rogljevo and Smedovac three neighboring villages of rich wine history and very attractive pubs make a special part of the Negotin wine cellar. These villages also have the smoothest red wines that are a happy blend of good soil, plenty of sunshine and altitudes of 150 to 250 meters. Among the landscape wines, the great red wine has black wines from prokupca, black burgundy and game. Wines have intense red color, they are pleasant flavors and bugs. White wines are known as Bagrina, Semión, Italian Riesling, Sauvignon and Smederevka.
They are located in the valley of the Vratna River, which are large walls that make up an organ stone door, created by erosion of the river. There are a total of three: Small and Great Gate and Suva prerast. The small stone gate is 15 m long, and the Great 45 m. Specific woody and bushy flora has settled here in the ice age, with beech, walnut, lilac, ash. About 400 species of grass grow on the rocks and pastures, many of which are medicinal.
The natural beauty of this forest hilly area is complemented by the cultural monument of the Vratna and the same hunting ground with a large flock of mouflons and a deer of the deer paddle.
House of Stevan Mokranjac in Negotin:
Stevan Stojanović Mokranjac is one of the most important Serbian composers to date. Born in Negotin in 1856, he died in Skopje in 1914. His world and spiritual choral compositions were embedded in the cultural and musical heritage of our country and became a part of history as well as everyday music practice.
The famous 15 Rukoveti, composed by the author from 1883 to 1909 - are among the top achievements of Serbian music, and represent the type of choir souvenirs inspired by folklore from different parts of the South Slavic region. The most famous are VI handpiece (dedicated to Hajduk Veljko) and X (with the theme Biljana canvas white), which will later serve Jovan Jovanovic as an inspiration for ballet "Ohrid legend".
The birth house of Stevan Mokranjac contains the setting that was made in the ambient style of the old town house from the end of the XIX century.
On the ground floor there is a permanent exhibition of Stane Djuric Klajn about Mokranjac's spiritual and worldly creativity, with a musical analysis of his compositions. This is usually the place where chamber concerts, literary meetings and other cultural activities are held. On the first floor is an ethnological setting with significant objects from the time when the famous Serbian composer lived.