Escape at the river Drina! 🏞️🚣♀️🌳
Dvodnevna tura sa boravkom na Perućačkom jezeru i pogledom na kanjon Drine. Kajaking smaragdnom Drinom, od Perućca do Kućice na steni. Pešačka tura u nacionalnom parku Tara i obilazak najatraktivnijeg vidikovca.
In ancient times, the Drina River was called Drinos. Because of the green color of water, people gave it name Zelenika (zeleno=green). The Drina River extends Tara Mountain from the northwestern and northern sides and is the largest river in the municipality of Bajina Basta with the length of 60 km. It is one of the cleanest rivers in Serbia.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||The parking lot at the municipality New Belgrade|
|DEPARTURE TIME||7.00 h|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Transportation by minibus from Belgrade
Jedno noćenje sa doručkom na splavu na Perućačkom jezeru
Kayaking tour on the Drina River with the necessary equipment and an instructor on a length of about 15 km
Pešačka tura u nacionalnom parku Tara, poseta vidikovcu Banjska stena
|NOT INCLUDED|| Food, except breakfast included (in Perucac there are also restaurants with favorable prices)
Other individual costs
- The tour is being organized for a minimum of 15 passengers
- Payment: at registration 30% of the total amount is paid, the remain amount at the latest 3 days before the tour.
- For kayaking on the Drina River, it is not necessary to have previous experience, kayaks are stable, there are two persons sitting in them.
- Before the kayaking tour, an instructor holds a short course.
- Equipment for kayaking tour: It's best to wear a synthetic t-shirt and shorts because they dry quickly. Below it is the best to dress up a swimming suit. You can wear slippers or sports shoes. If it's very warm, be sure to take UV protection: hat, glasses and UV-based creams.
- Equipment for hiking tour: hiking shoes or sports shoes with a stronger sole, a small backpack and enough water.
- Own transportation: ukoliko dolazite sopstvenim prevozom, cena ture se umanjuje za 1500 dinara
- Price is for members of "Explore Serbia". You can find membership information here.
Information and reservations:
- By phone on +381 69 655 777
- By e-mail email@example.com
Day one: Belgrade – Perucac – kayaking at the Drina River
- Departure from Belgrade from the parking lot of Novi Beograd municipality at 7h
- Travel to Perucac where we arrive by noon.
- Preparation for a kayak tour, the taking off equipment, instruction from a kayak instructor.
- Drina kayaking with the length of about 15 km, from Perucac, waterfall Vrelo to the Small House on the Rock. The duration is about 3 hours with swimming and photographing breaks.
- After kayaking, a break for lunch, then going to the hostel on Perucac Lake.
- Accommodation at the hostel on Perucac Lake
- Afternoon swimming and enjoying the lake.
Day two. National Park Tara hiking tour – Belgrade
- Breakfast. Leaving a mountain house.
- Transfer to the National Park Tara.
- Hiking tour through the forest path to the viewpoint of the Banjska stena. Hiking takes about 2.5 hours.
- Break at the viewpoint for taking photos.
- Povratak do Mitrovca minibusom.
- Departure to Belgrade, where we will arrive in the evening.