One day tour in Srem, part of Vojvodina where you will enjoy the wildlife of Special natural reserve Zasavica. We will take you to a boat tour there. Zasavica is a location where a Balkan donkey farm is located, with about 120 individuals. This tour is for all ages, for small and big children 🙂
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Belgrade, parking lot in the municipality of Novi Beograd|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Transportation by minibus from Belgrade
Sightseeing to the itinerary
Ticket and a boat ride in Zasavica
Other individual costs
- For the realization of the tour, it is necessary to have a minimum of 17 entries
- Price is for members of "Explore Serbia". You can find membership information here.
- If you use your own transportation, the price decreases for 1000 dinars.
This program is valid general rules on execution and general conditions of travel of the organization "Explore Serbia"
Belgrade - Zasavica
- Departure from Belgrade at 8 AM
- A journey towards Zasavica. After about an hour's drive, we reach a reserve that is an area with the presence of endemic and rare species and their habitats.
Sightseeing tour in Zasavica
- In the special reserve is possible to see donkeys, podol beef, mangulica - a breed of pigs that are indigenous to this region.
- After that, we take a boat trip through the widest part of the stream, accompanied by a guide, for about 45 minutes.
- At the Visitor Center is possible to buy various donkey milk and cosmetics products.
Lugarnica at Fruska Gora
- Transfer by minibus to the monastery Mala Remeta and to ethno restaurant Lugarnica where we will have lunch break.
- Free time for relaxation.
- Return to Belgrade in evening hours.