Zlatibor hiking and sightseeing – El Paso theme park, Dobroselica, Borova Glava, Tornik, Dubrava, Stopic Cave
On this weekend tour, we are going on a tour of the calmer and more beautiful side of Zlatibor. Serbian most visited mountain in the western part of Serbia, which has the appearance of a vast and slightly undulating plateau with the highest peak Tornik (1496 m). It is built of serpentine, with numerous spacious meadows, pastures and forests.
Two-day hiking tours where we will go along the ridge to Tornik and the cave stone bridge Dobroselica. We will stay in the mountain lodge Tornik, tucked away in a beautiful mountain environment.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||The parking lot at the municipality New Belgrade|
|DEPARTURE TIME||17 h|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Transportation by minibus from Belgrade
Two overnights in the mountain lodge Tornik
Local guide for hiking tours
Sightseeing to the itinerary
|NOT INCLUDED||Food and other individual costs
Ticket for the El Paso theme park (250 dinars, for more than 20 people; 350 dinars fr less then 20 people)
Tickets for Stopic Cave (250 din)
- Equipment for a tour Zlatibor hiking: Layered clothes, hiking or sports shoes with a stronger sole, backpack. Recommendations for beginners regarding equipment and nutrition during hiking you can find here.
- Food: within the mountain lodge Tornik there is a dining room where you can dine.
- Accommodation: višekrevetne spavaonice, dvokrevetne i četvorokrevetne sobe, zajednička kupatila.
- Reservation: 40 % at registration, the rest at least by 30th June.
- The tour is being organized for a minimum of 17 participants. In case of an insufficient number of applicants, the tour can be canceled not later than 3 days before the start of the tour.
- The price is for members of "Explore Serbia". You can find membership information here.
Information and reservations:
- By phone on +381 69 655 777
- By e-mail email@example.com
With this program are valid “Explore Serbia” association tour execution rules and general terms of travel, June 2020. The organizer reserves the right to the change program – schedule due to objective circumstances.
For this trip is not provided protection for travel guarantees.
The first day (Friday): Belgrade – Zlatibor
- Departure from Belgrade at 5 PM
- Trip to Zlatibor, where we will, with short breaks, arrive in the evening.
- Accommodation in the mountain lodge Tornik (dormitories, double rooms, dining room, showers, ladies' and men's toilets).
- Free time. Overnight.
The second day (Saturday): El Paso theme park – Borova Glava – Dobroselica stream – Dobroselica stone bridge – Tornik
- Transfer to the new theme park El Paso where you can feel the spirit of the Wild West. It consists of several ambient units (Indian village and Cowboy town and Zlatibor hamlet) and offers a number of interesting attractions that are a combination of different cultures.
- Breakfast in the restaurant within the theme park.
- After breakfast, we go on a hiking tour along Dobreoselica stream, to the natural stone bridge Dobroselica (formed by the collapse of a cave) and by the ridge we will reach Tornik peak..
- The hiking tour is easy, about 12 km long, with a total ascent of about 800 m and a descent of about 400 m.
- Return to the mountain lodge Return in the late afternoon. Socializing. Overnight.
The third day (Sunday): Dubrava Monastery – Stopic Cave – Belgrade
- Packing and leaving accommodation. Transfer to Borova Glava. Breakfast at a nearby local restaurant.
- Easy hiking tour up to 10 km long where we will visit the Dubrava monastery which is located on the southern slopes of Zlatibor and at the on one of the meanders above the canyon of the river Uvac.
- After the hiking tour, lunch break. In the afternoon departure for Belgrade where we on the way back visit Stopic Cave, the attraction of Zlatibor, which is characterized by deep bigrene tubs.
- Return to Belgrade in evening hours.