Paragliding tandem flight Vršac. Realize an ancient dream, man's desire to fly. Try a paragliding tandem flight on Vršački Breg.
|MEETING POINT||Vršac Tower, Vršac|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Flexible, in agreement with the instructor|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Necessary equipment
Tandem flight with the instructor
|NOT INCLUDED||Transportation to the location
Other individual costs
- Paragliding tandem flight Vršac: The height and length of the flight depend on the weather conditions, the duration is usually about 20 minutes, which is more than enough for this experience.
- You choose the date, but suitable weather conditions are the main prerequisite for the flight.
- In addition to Vršac, flight locations where it is possible to make tandem flights in Serbia are: Titelski Breg, Rajac, Zlatibor and Gučevo.
- Paragliding tandem flight gear: dress sporty and layered.
- If you want to find out more about paragliding, read our article – Paragliding – the man's long-awaited desire to fly.
Vršac Tower - was built in 1439 and is a symbol of Vršac and its surroundings. It is believed that the fortification was built by Djuradj Brankovic after the fall of Smederevo. It is basically rectangular in shape, almost 20 m high, and the walls are on average 2.5 m thick. The inhabitants of Vršac Castle had an excellent view of the surroundings. The dungeon tower is the best preserved part of the fortress, and over time, the remains of the ramparts, semicircular towers, palaces, and furnaces have been reconstructed and restored. The tower was often the target of conquest and destruction, and today it is under the protection of the state as a cultural monument.
The organizer of the tour is the travel agency Explore Balkans doo. With this program is valid Rulebook on conducting tours by Explore Balkans doo.
According to Article 79 of the Law on Tourism, protection is not provided for one-day tours in terms of travel guarantees.
Arrival to Vrsac
- Meeting with an instructor by appointment
- Departure to the Vršac Tower
Preparing for the flight
- Getting acquainted with equipment in front of the flight with basic information
- A tandem flight of about 20 minutes