Fruška Gora, a former island in the Pannonian Sea, is Serbia’s oldest National Park and a true nature’s jewel. Dominating the surrounding Pannonian Plain, it holds countless rare examples of plant and animal life and priceless cultural and historical legacy. It is perfect for mountain biking as due to its natural beauty, convenient roads and no-traffic paths, Fruška Gora is a true paradise for cyclists. Most of the trails are marked and will guide you through the beautiful deciduous or coniferous forests, over pastures and meadows, connecting the natural and cultural attractions of this region. Almost any of our paths will take you to one of Fruška Gora’s 16 monasteries.
Based on your preference, our guides will choose from a wide variety of tracks, for different skills and technical experience – road paths or forest tracks with mild rises or extreme crossings over ridges and peaks. At all times, you can stop at a local hikers’ homes, for short break or refreshment or while driving stop at sight points and experience exceptional nature’s scenes.
Fruska Gora je dom Fruškogorskog MTB Maratona te nudi neke od izuzetno teških i tehnički zahtevnih staza, napravljenih za profesionalne vozače, koji su u potrazi za doživljajima visokog adrenalina. Idealna je destinacija za aktivni odmor, kao i za rekreaciju na brojnim izletištima. Mi vas možemo odvesti tamo!
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Our guides will pick you up, take you to the start point on the destination, and return you after biking tour|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Transport to the destination and back from the desired address
High-quality mountain bike, helmet and backpack, as well as other accessories
Experienced bicycle guides
An infinite supply of water, energy drinks, peanuts, granola bars
Lunch at a local restaurant
|NOT INCLUDED||Personal insurance
Other individual costs
- Fruška gora MTB tour is being organized for a minimum of 2 passengers
- If it is a half-day tour from 7 am to 12 noon or from 2 pm to 7 pm, the price of the tour is 6900 dinars.
The following information is required when booking:
- Pick-up address
- Height information in order to select a suitable bike size
- Information on diet regime – allergies to certain foods, diet (vegan, vegetarian or other)
- Information on physical fitness and experience in cycling – a beginner, a medium-level, professional
Belgrade - Sremski Karlovci
- Departure from Belgrade from an agreed address at 8 AM
- Transfer to Sremski Karlovci (around 1h) where the cycling tour starts
Biking tour at Fruška Gora
- Bike ride route: Sremski Karlovci - Brankov Čardak - Stražilovo. First break.
- Continue driving Bukovac - Astal. Second break
- Cycling on the route Iriški Venac - Monastery Grgeteg - Velika Remeta Monastery. Third break.
- Cycling back to Sremski Karlovci.
Info about biking trail:
Total length of the cycling route: 40-45km
Total duration of cycling: 5-6 hours with breaks
Lunch Duration:: approx. 1h
Minimum: 2 people
Return to Belgrade
- Sremski Karlovci – a small charming town scattered between green slopes of Fruška Gora and the blue Danube
- Branko's Cardak Branko Radičević, a Serbian poet whose verses are the embodiment of immortal youth
- Stražilovo – A peak on Fruška Gora and well-known picnic and resort area, biking here is true enjoyment
- Monastery Grgeteg – XV century monastery with baroque scenery and diverse landscape