Survival in nature - a one-day adventure to experience the wilderness. Learn the basics of surviving in nature and master the basic skills of orientation, reading a map, camping, tying knots, lighting a fire, filtering water and much more.
|MEETING POINT||Lake Zaova near Pozarevac|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Practical course on survival in nature
Supervision and coordination of instructors
All necessary equipment
|NOT INCLUDED||Transportation to the location
Food and other individual costs
- The tour is realized for a minimum of 5 registered. In case there are fewer applicants, a price correction is made. The given price is per person.
- Equipment for survival in nature: sports and comfortable wardrobe, all other necessary equipment is provided by the organizer.
- The program is organized on weekends (Saturday or Sunday) and an announcement is required 3 weeks in advance.
- Survival in nature can be organized at any time of the year, except in case of unfavorable weather conditions.
- Transportation to the location is your own (Lake Zaova near Pozarevac). For more applicants, we can organize transportation by minibus.
- A survival course in nature can also be organized on Fruška Gora or some other location that would include a new offer.
- Everyone can participate in this program, children and adults, families with children, schools, employees in companies, etc.
The organizer of the tour is the travel agency Explore Balkans doo. With this program is valid Rulebook on conducting tours by Explore Balkans doo. According to Article 79 of the Law on Tourism, protection is not provided for one-day tours in terms of travel guarantees.
- Meeting with instructors at 10 am at Zaova Lake near Pozarevac
Survival in nature
- Getting acquainted with the basics of survival in nature and mastering basic skills.
- Active participation of all participants where you will learn how to orient yourself in space, to read a map, how to light a fire, filter water, tie knots. You will learn about bivouacs, plants in nature that can be used in the diet and much more.
- The course of survival in nature lasts from 10 am to 5 pm.
- All the necessary equipment is provided by the organizer, and it is up to you to bring a good mood 🙂