Kayaking on the emerald Drina River, from Perucac to The Little House on the rock.
In the ancient times the Drina River was called Drinos. Because of the green color of water, people gave it name Zelenika (zeleno=green). The Drina River extends Tara mountain from the northwestern and northern sides. It is the largest river in the municipality of Bajina Basta with the length of 60 km and one of the cleanest rivers in Serbia.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||the dam on Perucac|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE|| Kayaking tour on the Drina River in a length of 15 km
Necessary equipment for kayaking (paddles, vests), kayaking instructors
Transport in one direction (to the starting or ending point of the kayak tour, where you leave and where your car is waiting for you)
|NOT INCLUDED|| Transportation
Other individual costs
- The tour is being organized for at least 4 participants. In case there is a minimum of two persons, an additional fee of 700 dinars per person is required.
- For kayaking is not necessary previous experience, kayaks are stable, there are two people sitting in them
- Before the tour kayak instructors hold a short course on kayaking.
- Equipment for a kayak tour on the Drina: It is best to wear a synthetic T-shirt because it dries quickly and shorts. Under a T-shirt and shorts, it is best to wear a swimsuit. You can wear slippers or sneakers. If it is very hot, be sure to bring sunscreen: a hat, sunglasses and creams with a UV factor. Bring spare upholstery and spare shoes. Bring enough water, at least 1 liter, some food (chocolates, fruit).
- The tour is easy. For kayaking is not necessary previous experience, Kayak tours are accompanied by experienced kayak instructors who hold a short course on kayaking before a tour.
Information and reservations:
- By phone on +381 69 655 777
- By e-mail email@example.com
The organizer of the tour is the travel agency Explore Balkans doo. With this program is valid Rulebook on conducting tours by Explore Balkans doo. According to Article 79 of the Law on Tourism, protection is not provided for one-day tours in terms of travel guarantees.
Arrival in Bajina Basta
- Meeting with a kayak instructor at an agreed time
- Transfer to the dam at Perućac
Kayaking on the Drina
- Preparation for a kayak tour, taking equipment, short instructions from instructors
- Length of the tour is around 15 km, from Perucac, waterfall Vrelo to The Little House on the rock.
- Total duration is around 3 h with breaks for swimming and taking photos.
- After kayaking, it is possible to organize a lunch at some of the restaurants.