The Tara National Park
Kayaking on the emerald Drina River, from Perucac to The Little House on the rock.
In the ancient times the Drina River was called Drinos. Because of the green color of water, people gave it name Zelenika (zeleno=green). The Drina River extends Tara mountain from the northwestern and northern sides. It is the largest river in the municipality of Bajina Basta with the length of 60 km and one of the cleanest rivers in Serbia.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||the dam on Perucac|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE|| Kayaking tour on the Drina River in a length of 15 km
Necessary equipment for kayaking (paddles, vests), kayaking instructors
|NOT INCLUDED|| Transportation
Other individual costs
- The tour is being organized for at least 4 participants. In case there is a minimum of two persons, an additional fee of 700 dinars per person is required.
- For kayaking is not necessary previous experience, kayaks are stable, there are two people sitting in them
- Before the tour kayak instructors hold a short course on kayaking.
Information and reservations:
- By phone on +381 69 655 777
- By e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Arrival in Bajina Basta
- Meeting with a kayak instructor at an agreed time
- Transfer to the dam at Perućac
Kayaking on the Drina
- Preparation for a kayak tour, taking equipment, short instructions from instructors
- Length of the tour is around 15 km, from Perucac, waterfall Vrelo to The Little House on the rock.
- Total duration is around 3 h with breaks for swimming and taking photos.
- After kayaking, it is possible to organize a lunch at some of the restaurants.