National Park Tara
This circular trial will take you right through the heart of Mount Tara. The scenic ride will allow you to see this gorgeous mountain in all its beauty and diversity. The high attitude makes the ride an exceptionally attractive experience, while strong pine trees and high cliffs with stunning panoramic views offer unforgettable enjoyment to the visitors.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||The parking lot at the municipality New Belgrade|
|DEPARTURE TIME||17 h|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||
- Please bring layered clothing, spare tire interior, pump, hand tool in case of a bicycle failure, wearing a helmet is required.
- The tour requires average physical fitness. There are no technically demanding sections. There are forest and macadam road surfaces and asphalt. If you don't have your own bike, there is possibility to rent is in National Park Tara.
- Food from a backpack or in neary restaturant in Mitrovac.
Information and reservations:
- By phone on +381 69 655 777
- By e-mail email@example.com
Day one (Friday): Belgrade – Nacional Park Tara
- Departure from Belgrade at 5 PM
- Accomodation in a mountatin house in Mitrovac
Day two (Saturday): Biking tour High Tara
- MTB tour through National Park Tara. OS1: High Tara (26 km) Path: Sljivovica – Tarabica brdo – Grebenski put – Beserovacke bare – Lokvice – Sokolina – Rustine – Sljivovica
Map of the route
- The route desription
- Lenght: 26 km
- Min height: 929 m
- Max height: 1309 m
- Height difference: 380 m
- Total ascent: 1183 m
- Total descent: 1183 m
- Returning to a moutain house. Free time. Overnight.
Day three (Sunday): Route to Zaovine Lake
- Tour to Zaovine Lake, with beautiful scenery and pine forest. It is mostly driven by asphalt.
- Total lengt is 14 km
- Lunch break
- In the late afternoon departure to Belgrade, where we will arrive in the evening hours.