Tara National Park
MTB Tara is a cycling route that will take you through the heart of Tara Mountain. The altitude makes the ride particularly attractive, and powerful pine trees and high cliffs from which the view reaches the pristine distances, bring unforgettable enjoyment.
More than 75 km of cycling routes are available in the Tara National Park starting from tourist centers.
This route is great because you will see treasures of Tara, enjoying the view of vast meadows and viewpoints.
|MEETING POINT||The Tara National Part Visitors Center, Mitrovac|
|DEPARTURE TIME||9 am or by agreement|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Bicycle tour on Tara accompanied by a guide
Bicycle and helmet rental
|NOT INCLUDED||Transport to Tara
Food (there are nearby restaurants with affordable prices of meals)
Other individual costs
- Mtb Tara tour is organized for a minimum of 4 people. If there are fewer people, a price adjustment is made.
- Equipment: Layered sports clothes, backpack, enough water, some food (snacks, fruit). Wearing a helmet is mandatory.
- To book a tour, a reservation is required a few days in advance.
The organizer of the tour is the travel agency Explore Balkans doo. With this program is valid Rulebook on conducting tours by Explore Balkans doo.
According to Article 79 of the Law on Tourism, protection is not provided for one-day tours in terms of travel guarantees.
Tara National Park
- Arrival in Mitrovac on Tara at 9 am
- Meeting with a guide and a short preparation for a bike tour.
Bicycle tour High Tara
- Departure for the MTB tour lasting about 5 hours, during the ride you will enjoy the view of spacious meadows, secluded pine trees, dense rainforests, cliffs. There will be a break for photography at the lookouts.
- OS1: High Tara (40 km) Path: Mitrovac – Osluša – Šljivovica – Tarabića brdo – Grebenski put – Beserovačke bare – Lokvice – Sokolina – Rustine – Šljivovica – Mitrovac
- The route desription
- Dužina: 40 km
- Min height: 929 m
- Max height: 1309 m
- Height difference: 380 m
- Total ascent: 1183 m
- Total descent: 1183 m