The Tara National Park
MTB Tara is a cycling route that will take you through the heart of Tara Mountain. The altitude makes the ride particularly attractive, and powerful pine trees and high cliffs from which the view reaches the pristine distances, bring unforgettable enjoyment.
More than 75 km of cycling routes are available in the Tara National Park starting from tourist centers.
This route is great because you will see treasures of Tara, enjoying the view of vast meadows and viewpoints.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||The Tara National Part Visitors Center, Mitrovac|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||
- Mtb Tara tour is organized for a minimum of 4 people, otherwise there is a surcharge: for three people is 15 EUR per person, for two people is 25 EUR per person
- Please bring layered clothing, spare tire interior, pump, hand tool in case of a bicycle failure, wearing a helmet is required.
- The tour requires average physical fitness. There are no technically demanding sections. There are forest and macadam road surfaces and asphalt. If you don't have your own bike, there is possibility to rent is in National Park Tara.
- Food from a backpack or in neary restaturant in Mitrovac.
Information and reservations:
- By phone on +381 69 655 777
- By e-mail email@example.com
Day one: Travel to Tara National Park
- Arrival in Mitrovac on Tara
- Accommodation in private apartments in Mitrovac (double, triple rooms with bathrooms)
Day two: Biking tour High Tara
- MTB tour through National Park Tara. OS1: High Tara (26 km) Path: Sljivovica – Tarabica brdo – Grebenski put – Beserovacke bare – Lokvice – Sokolina – Rustine – Sljivovica
- The route desription
- Lenght: 26 km
- Min height: 929 m
- Max height: 1309 m
- Height difference: 380 m
- Total ascent: 1183 m
- Total descent: 1183 m
- Returning to a moutain house. Free time. Overnight.
Day three: Route to Zaovine Lake
- Tour to Zaovine Lake, with beautiful scenery and pine forest. It is mostly driven by asphalt.
- Total lengt is 14 km
- Lunch break
- End of the tour