Tometino field is a plateau and a settlement at the foot of the Maljen mountain and the plateu of Divčibare. It is located in the municipality of Požega in the Zlatibor district. This fairytale landscape at an altitude of 750 m is a real natural oasis with beautiful views of the surrounding grassy slopes, the meander of the river Kamenica. The river Kamenica originates in Tometino polje, on the southern slopes of Divčibare from Bela and Crna Kamenica and flows into the West Morava upstream from Čačak. The area is also home to rare bird species. Nearby is an unusual site with an artificial pond - Eagle's Nest, which is the habitat of eagles.
We will spend the New Year holiday in attractive areas with numerous viewpoints. We will follow a circular hiking trail and enjoy the fairy-tale winter landscapes.
|Belgrade, the parking lot at the municipality of New Belgrade
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
|Transportation by minibus from Belgrade
Hiking tour on Tometino Field
A guide and the tour organization
Other individual costs
- Equipment for the Tometino field hiking tour: Deep hiking boots with a vibrating sole or deep shoes/boots for snow, backpack, layered wardrobe, warm for winter conditions (winter jacket, hat, leggings, gloves), we recommend trekking poles, bring enough water and some food (snacks, sandwiches, fruit).
- Information about a hiking trail:
- Length: 14 km
- Total ascend/descend: around 400 m
- Category: easy, you walk on grassy areas, partly on a forest path, in case there is snow, the path is more demanding
- Duration: about 5-6h with breaks
- A minimum of 18 registrants is required for the realization of the Tometino Field hiking tour.
- Price is for members of "Explore Serbia". You can find membership information here. For those who do not have a membership card, the price is 4300 dinars.
- Own transportation: in case you come with your own transport, the price of the tour is 2300 dinars (with Explore Serbia membership cards) or 3300 dinars (for those who do not have a membership card).
- Accident insurance: in order for this type of insurance to be active, you need to send us your personal number (JMBG) when registering.
- In case of insufficient number of registered passengers or unfavorable weather conditions, the deadline for notification of postponement or cancellation of the tour is 2 days before departure.
Trip cancellations by passengers:
- In case of cancellation of the trip by the passenger, 5 or more days before the tour date, the Agency retains the amount of 20% of the reservation costs.
- In case the traveler cancels the trip less than 5 days before the trip, the agency reserves the right to the entire amount. In case of replacement by another passenger who is found either by the passenger himself or by the Agency, 90% of the paid amount is returned to the passenger.
- In case of illness of the passenger and cancellation up to 3 days before the tour, the paid money can be returned or the amount can be transferred for another tour organized by the Agency, and the traveler is obliged to send medical documentation about the illness in writing. In case of illness of the traveler and cancellation less than 3 days before the tour, in addition to sending medical documentation about the illness, the traveler is obliged to compensate the Agency for the incurred costs (transportation and travel organization costs), and part of the money can be refunded.
The organizer of the tour is the travel agency Explore Balkans doo. With this program is valid Rulebook on conducting tours by Explore Balkans doo.
According to Article 79 of the Law on Tourism, protection is not provided for one-day tours in terms of travel guarantees.
Belgrade - Tometino field
- Departure from Belgrade at 7 AM
- Journey to Valjevo and Divcibare. A pause by the way. We arrive at the starting point in Tometino field around 9.30 am. Short preparation for hiking.
Circular hiking tour: Tometino field - confluence of Bela and Crna Kamenica (600 m) - Golo Brdo (710 m) –Vlašić (716 m) - Kozlica (525 m) - Tometino field
- Departure for hiking tour from the village of Tometino field, from the confluence of the rivers Crna and Bela Kamenica. Follow the ascent to Golo Brdo (710 m), then continue a gentle descent to the lookout with a beautiful view of the meanders of the river Kamenica and the site of the Eagle's Nest. We continue towards the top of Vlašić at 716 m. Rest on top.
- The descent to the river Kozlica follows, which is cut into the rocky cliffs. We end the hike at the same place we started from.
- Information about a hiking trail: easy, about 14 km long, with a total ascent of about 400 m, duration about 5 hours with breaks. In case there is snow on the track, the track will be more demanding.
Tometino field - Belgrade
- After the hike, it is possible to organize lunch at a nearby restaurant.
- Return to Belgrade where we arrive no later than 9 pm.