We are stronger together! The epic adventure is based on teamwork. Participants must move together and join forces to solve all the challenges in nature. Teams navigate the space based on maps and look for activity checkpoints. Challenges at the checkpoints are team games, puzzles, adventure polygons and obstacles, zip line, precision and dexterity exercises. The program is interesting for everyone who loves outdoor activities and adventures in nature.
|MEETING POINT||Fruska Gora|
|DEPARTURE TIME||By agreement|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||An epic adventure lasting 3-6 hours
Supervision and coordination of instructors
Cups for winning teams
Ticket and fee for Fruška gora National Park
|NOT INCLUDED||Transportation to the location
Food and other individual costs
- The price is given for a minimum of 50 participants. For a group of participants of 18-25 people, the price per person is 115 EUR, for a group of 26-50 people, the price is 80 EUR per person. In case of a smaller number of participants. price adjustment is being done. Prices shown in EUR are calculated at the dinar equivalent at the average daily exchange rate of the NBS on the day of issuing the pro forma invoice.
- Epic adventure equipment: sports and comfortable wardrobe, all other necessary equipment is provided by the organizer.
- An epic adventure can be organized at any time of the year, except in case of unfavorable weather conditions.
- The final confirmation of the activities and the number of participants is no later than 10 days before the date of the event.
- The adventure can be organized at a location of your choice.
The organizer of the tour is the travel agency Explore Balkans doo. With this program is valid Rulebook on conducting tours by Explore Balkans doo. According to Article 79 of the Law on Tourism, protection is not provided for one-day tours in terms of travel guarantees.
Meeting at the chosen location
- Meeting with instructors at a predetermined location.
- The time of the meeting is by agreement with the organizers.
An epic adventure
- Getting acquainted with the rules of the game and division into teams.
- Each team received a map with marked checkpoints to visit.
- Real fun awaits the participants at the checkpoints. Challenges at the checkpoints are team games, puzzles, adventure polygons and obstacles, zip line, precision and dexterity exercises.
- The circular trail is about 5 km long with 10 checkpoints.
- All the necessary equipment is provided by the organizer, and it is up to you to indulge in adventure 🙂
Prizes for the winners
- The program is designed to last 3-6 hours.
- The goal is to complete the tasks as successfully as possible through cooperation and mutual assistance of team members.
- The biggest prize is a good mood, but in addition, symbolic cups are provided for the winners.