Winter hiking tour in Fruška Gora National Park. Once upon a time, Fruška Gora was a lonely island in the Pannonian Sea. Now it is a beautiful mountain with gentle slopes, centuries-old forests, vineyards, and numerous monasteries.
Pre-New Year's promotional humanitarian action, where before the hiking tour we will visit and make happy the little ones without parental care in Children's Village in Sremska Kamenica.
In winter, the Fruška gora hiking trail follows forest paths through a beautiful beech and oak forest. After the hike, relax in a traditional restaurant.
|Belgrade, parking lot in the municipality of Novi Beograd
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
|The agency bears the costs of:
Transportation by bus from Belgrade in cooperation with the company Bus Travel doo, Šimanovci
Hiking tour at Fruška Gora
Ticket to enter the National Park Fruska Gora
The entire amount of the payment for the tour is paid to the Children's Village for humanitarian purposes
Other individual costs
- The price of the tour is promotional and has a humanitarian character. The entire amount is paid to the Dr. Milorad Pavlović Children's Village in Sremska Kamenica. Children without parental care stay in the Children's Village. In addition, you can bring additional gifts (sweets, toys) if you wish.
- Equipment for the Fruška Gora in winter tour: Deep hiking boots with a vibrating sole or deep shoes/boots for snow, backpack, layered wardrobe, warm for winter conditions (winter jacket, hat, leggings, gloves), we recommend trekking poles, bring enough water and some food (snacks, sandwiches, fruit).
- Information about a hiking trail:
- Length: 12 km
- Total ascend/descend: 400 m
- Category: easy
- Duration: around 4 h
- For the realization of the tour, it is necessary to have a minimum of 18 passengers.
- Own transportation: it is possible to come to the tour with your own transport, the price of the tour is 2000 dinars and the entire amount is paid to the Children's Village for humanitarian purposes.
- Accident insurance: in order for this type of insurance to be active, you need to send us your personal number (JMBG) when registering.
- In case of insufficient number of registered passengers or unfavorable weather conditions, the deadline for notification of the postponement or cancellation of the tour by the organizer is 2 days before departure.
The organizer of the tour is the travel agency Explore Balkans doo. With this program is valid Rulebook on conducting tours by Explore Balkans doo. According to Article 79 of the Law on Tourism, protection is not provided for one-day tours in terms of travel guarantees.
Belgrade - Fruška Gora
- Departure from Belgrade at 7.30 AM
- The trip lasts about 1 hour to Sremska Kamenica and Children's Village Dr. Milorad Pavlović, a home for children without parental care. A short tour of the Children's Village and socializing with the children, giving gifts.
- Continuation of the journey to Fruška Gora. Arrival at the start of our hiking tour.
Hiking tour at Fruška Gora
- Departure for the hike around 10.30am. The hiking tour is easy, lasting about 4-5 hours with breaks. It is about 12 km long, with about 400 m of ascent. For the most part, it follows forest roads through beautiful beech and oak forests.
- After the hiking tour, late lunch at a nearby traditional restaurant.
- Return to Belgrade, where we arrive around 8 p.m.