Price of the tour
Fruška Gora was an island in the former Pannonian Sea. Today, this 539 meter high mountain is the dominant land mass of the entire Pannonian plain. Its ridge is 75 kilometers long, and its entire surface is overgrown with oak, hornbeam, linden and beech forests. There are numerous springs and streams, which murmur most beautifully at the beginning of spring.
On this hiking tour of Fruška Gora in the spring, we will go from the Beocin monastery, along an interesting path along the Roe deer Stream, to Nada's cascades and the wonderful moss forest. We finish the trial in Vrdnik, We finish the trial in Vrdnik, where we will have free time.
|Belgrade, parking lot in the municipality of Novi Beograd
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
|Transportation by minibus from Belgrade
Hiking tour at Fruška Gora
Ticket to enter the National Park Fruska Gora
Other individual costs
- Equipment for the Fruška gora tour in spring-Roe deer Stream: Deep hiking boots with a vibram sole or deep sports shoes with stronger sole, backpack, layered wardrobe, adapted to weather conditions, we recommend trekking poles, bring enough water and some food (snacks, sandwiches, fruit).
- Information about a hiking trail:
- Length: 13 km
- Total ascend/descend: about 500 m
- Category: easy-moderate
- Duration: around 6 hours with breaks
- For the realization of the tour, a minimum of 18 registered passengers is required.
- In organized transportation, it is mandatory to wear protective masks.
- Price is for members of "Explore Serbia". You can find membership information here. For those who do not have a membership card, price is 2600 dinars.
- Own transportation: in case you come by your own transport, the price of the tour Fruška Gora in spring-Roe deer Stream is the same as with organized transport, since the vehicle returns and transports passengers by its own transport to the starting point of the walk. The price is 2000 dinars (with Explore Serbia membership cards) or 2600 dinars (for those who do not have a membership card).
- In case of insufficient number of registered passengers or unfavorable weather conditions, the deadline for notification of postponement or cancellation of the tour is 2 days before departure.
The organizer of the tour is the travel agency Explore Balkans doo. With this program is valid Rulebook on conducting tours by Explore Balkans doo.
According to Article 79 of the Law on Tourism, protection is not provided for one-day tours in terms of travel guarantees.
Belgrade - Fruška Gora
- Departure from Belgrade at 7.30h
- Travel to Fruska Gora. After an hour and a half drive, we reach the starting point, Beocin Monastery, from where our hiking tour starts.
Hiking tour at Fruška Gora
- Hiking tour starts around 9.15 AM from Beocin Monastery In the initial part of the trail, there is an ascent, and the trail then descends all the time close to Roe deer Stream. This hiking trail is especially beautiful in early spring. We continue hiking to another waterfall in Fruška Gora, Nada's cascades.
- We continue on and get to Wonderful forests of moss - unusual locality, with a thick layer of bright green moss, surrounded by beech forest. We will take a break to enjoy this natural carpet. After the break, we continue on and soon reach small town and spa Vrdnik.
- The hiking tour belongs to the moderate-easy category, with a total duration of about 6 hours with breaks. It is 13 km long, with about 500 m of total ascent and descent.
- After the hiking tour, free time in Vrdnik, for lunch at a nearby restaurant or a drink.
- Return to Belgrade where we arrive around 8 pm.