Hiking tour in Fruška Gora National Park. Once upon a time, Fruška Gora was a lonely island in the Pannonian Sea. Now it is a beautiful mountain with gentle slopes, centuries-old forests, vineyards and numerous monasteries.
On this tour, we will follow a circular hiking trail from Iriski Venac to the Ledinačko Lake, as well as the attractive Ruben's circle path.
|MEETING POINT||near your accommodation or by arrangement|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Transportation from Belgrade or Novi Sad to Fruška Gora
Hiking tour at Fruska Gora
Ticket to enter the National Park Fruska Gora
Other individual costs
- Equipment for the Fruška Gora hiking tour: Deep hiking boots with a vibram sole or deep sports shoes with stronger sole, backpack, layered wardrobe, adapted to weather conditions, we recommend trekking poles, bring enough water and some food (snacks, sandwiches, fruit).
- Information about a hiking trail:
- Length: 12 km
- Total ascend/descend: 350 m
- Category: easy
- Duration: around 4h
- The Fruška Gora private hiking tour is organized for a minimum of 1 person and a maximum of 4 persons. Depending on the number of applicants, the price changes. Tour price for one person it is 19900 dinars, for two people it is 9900 dinars per person, for three people it is 6600 dinars per person and for four people it is 5000 dinars per person.
- The tour must be booked no later than 2 days before the desired date.
- In case of adverse weather conditions the deadline for notification of postponement or cancellation of the tour is 2 days before departure.
Iriski Venac (wreath) - a crossroad of Fruška Gora roads
Iriski Venac is a place where crosses almost all the routes to the most popular areas in Fruska Gora. There are a lot of hiking trails. All the people who visit this place have a lot of opportunities for physical activities and quality active holidays, where can enjoy both individuals and families.
Ledinacko Lake is located on the northern slope of Fruška Gora, not far from the village of Stari Ledinci. The lake was formed during the NATO bombing in 1999. Damaged pumps of abandoned quarry "Silver" stopped pumping water from quarries. Groundwater, as well as water from two rivers, began to fill the quarry, creating a lake. The lake is in the shape of a bean grain and almost from all sides is surrounded by steep cliffs. The water on the surface is green and clean, due to constant inflow from the tributary, and cold during the summer months. Access to the lake is not allowed, as it is privately owned, but you can reach the viewpoint where a beautiful view.
The organizer of the tour is the travel agency Explore Balkans doo. With this program is valid Rulebook on conducting tours by Explore Balkans doo.
According to Article 79 of the Law on Tourism, protection is not provided for one-day tours in terms of travel guarantees.
Meeting with the guide in Belgrade or Novi Sad
- Meeting in front of your accommodation in Belgrade or Novi Sad at 9:00 am.
- Traveling to Fruška Gora by car takes about 1 hour from Belgrade and about 30 minutes from Novi Sad.
Hiking tour at Fruska Gora
- Departure for the hike around 10am.
- It starts from the Irish Range on a trail Ruben's circle. Then we move on to a lookout for a beautiful view to Ledinacko lake turquoise color. After a short break at the viewpoint, we continue on the path back to Iriški venc.
- The hiking tour is easy, with a total duration of about 4 hours with breaks. It is 12 km long, with about 350 m of ascent and descent. Most of it goes along forest paths.
Traditional restaurant or winery
- After the hike, a late afternoon lunch at a nearby restaurant or a wine tasting with lunch at a private winery can be arranged.