The Kolašin Ski Center, in its fairytale winter edition, offers a wide range of trails suitable for all levels of skiers, from beginners to experienced professionals. With good trails and a team, every moment spent on the mountain becomes an unforgettable experience.
Bjelasica is the most famous mountain in Montenegro due to its richness and variety of vegetation, which is specific because of its volcanic origin. It is located between the river Lim and Tara in the east and Ljuboviđa and Lepenica in the north. It belongs to the municipalities of Kolašin, Mojkovac, Bijelo Polje, Berane and Andrijevica, and is accessible from almost all directions. It is decorated with glacial lakes or "mountain eyes", of which there are six. The most famous is Lake Biogradsko, which together with the old rainforest of Biogradska Gora forms the national park of the same name - the oldest in Europe. The highest peaks of Bjelasica are: Crna glava (2139 m), Zekova glava (2117 m) and Troglav (2072 m).
On this five-day trip, we will have the opportunity to ski/learn to ski on one of the most beautiful ski resorts in the Balkans, to meet and socialize. Optionally, anyone who wants can try snowshoeing. For hedonists, we recommend a spa experience at the Bianca Resort & Spa Hotel.
|The parking lot at the municipality New Belgrade
|12 h Belgrade
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
|Transportation by minibus from Belgrade
Accommodation in the hotel Čile, on the basis of 4 nights in double and triple rooms, with private bathroom and with breakfast service
A guide and the tour organization
|Ski pass (three-day ski pass is 56.5 EUR for adults, 37.5 EUR for children up to 14 years old). You can see the official price list here.
Other not mentioned meals
International travel health insurance
Supplement for a single room - 12 EUR per night, per person
Supplement for snowshoeing – 40 EUR. The snowshoeing tour is organized for a minimum of 7 people.
Optional giong to the SPA, at the Bianca Resort & Spa hotel - 30 EUR per day per person
Surcharge for departure from Novi Sad - 1200 RSD
- Necessary personal equipment for the Skiing tour Kolašin in Bjelasica: Ski jacket and ski pants, gloves, ski helmet, ski goggles, backpack, ski boots, skis, and poles. Of course, we recommend fine and light options such as quick-drying synthetic materials, polyester or merino wool under ski equipment. You can also rent ski equipment if you don't have any of the above.
- For all those who do not want to ski, they can spend time independently and enjoy a true winter idyll.
- If you want accommodation in a 4 * hotel Bianka Resort & Spa, reservation is on request.
Reservations for the Skiing tour Kolašin in Bjelasica:
- When applying, the entire amount, or ~ 40%, i.e. EUR 114, must be paid, and the rest by January 30 at the latest (payment is made through an account in the dinar equivalent at the middle exchange rate of the NBS on the day of payment).
- Own transportation: in case you come with your own transport, the price of the tour is 225 EUR and includes the use of your own transport on local roads. Reservations: At the time of application, the entire amount or ~ 40%, ie EUR 90, must be paid, and the rest by January 30 at the latest (payment is made through an account in the dinar equivalent at the mid-rate of the NBS on the day of payment).
- Accommodation: comfortable double and triple rooms with private bathroom.
- Food: breakfast is provided during the 4-day stay (Thursday - Sunday). For lunch and dinner, we recommend restaurants in hotels near the ski slopes or in Kolašin itself.
Conditions in case of cancellation by travelers:
- If the reservation is canceled within 30 days from the date of arrival of the group, the organizer does not charge a fee. If the reservation is canceled within 30 to 7 days from the date of arrival of the group, the organizer retains a fee of 40%. If the reservation is canceled in less than 7 days from the date of arrival of the group, the organizer retains a fee of 100%. Note: The advance payment upon cancellation is non-refundable, except in case of replacement by another passenger.
- In case of changes in the monetary market, as well as changes in the prices of carriers and other service providers, the agency reserves the right to adjust the price of the arrangement.
- Ski tour Kolašin na Bjelasica is organized for a minimum of 18 registered passengers.
- In case of insufficient number of registered passengers or unfavorable weather conditions, the deadline for notification of the postponement or cancellation of the tour by the organizer is 5 days before departure.
The organizer of the tour Skiing Kolašin in Bjelasica is a tourist agency “Balkanica travel agency”, Bijelo Polje. Travel agency Explore Balkans doo acts as a sub-agent of the travel organizer.
First day (Wednesday): Belgrade - Bjelasica
- Departure from Belgrade at 12 noon, parking lot of the municipality of New Belgrade.
- Travel to Zlatibor, Prijepolje and Bijelo Polje to the Kolašin ski center, with a stopover for border formalities and breaks.
- Arrival at the Kolašin ski center is scheduled in the evening. Accommodation in Chile apartments, in double and triple rooms.
- Going to a joint dinner, if desired. Overnight stay.
Second - fourth day (Thursday - Saturday): Skiing on one of the most modern ski resorts in the region + snowshoeing
- During these three days, after we wake up and have breakfast in the accommodation, we head for the track.
- The Kolašin 1450/1600 ski center has as many as 45 km of groomed ski slopes, which makes it an extremely modern ski resort in the region, and suitable for all levels of skiing - from 'I have never put on skis until now' to 'I ski professionally'. 🙂
- For those who are not sure of their skiing abilities or simply have not had the opportunity to try this activity, we suggest skiing lessons with professional ski instructors. Lessons are not included in the price. When registering, you will indicate to us that you want ski lessons. You can take an individual lesson or we can match you up with someone else from the group.
- The rest of the day you can ski with our guide and enjoy the winter idyll.
- After skiing, we arrive at the accommodation. Free time for individual activities.
- If someone wants to relax and unwind after skiing, we recommend the spa experience at Bianca Resort & Spa Hotel.
- If desired, we will reserve one of these three days in the evening hours for snowshoeing The minimum for the organization is 7 people. The price is 40 euros per person. The price includes a guide and the rental of snowshoeing equipment.
Fifth day (Sunday): Skiing and return to Belgrade
- The breakfast. Transfer to the ski slope.
- We will use the last day to ski until 1 p.m., after which we pack into the minibus and head for Belgrade.
- Travel to Belgrade with stops along the way.
- Arrival in Belgrade in the late evening hours.