Taor Springs with picturesque cascades and waterfalls are a monument of nature in the massif of the Valjevo mountains, at the foot of the Povlen Mountain. They are bordered by a vertical cliff. At its foot, there is a cave from which the mainspring erupts. The springs begin in the village Donji Taor and end with a waterfall at the mouth of the Great Stream into the Skrapež River.
There used to be numerous watermills here, now there are several.
Hiking tour for all ages with a visit to Kosjeric, the waterfall Skakavci and enjoying the beautiful rural areas.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Belgrade, the parking lot at the municipality of New Belgrade|
|DEPARTURE TIME||7 h Belgrade|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Transportation from Belgrade
Hiking tour to Taor Springs, sightseeing to the itinerary
A guide and the tour organization
|NOT INCLUDED||Lunch and other individual costs|
- Equipment for the tour: hiking boots or sports shoes with a stronger sole, please bring enough water and some food (snacks, sandwiches, fruits)
- Information about a hiking trail: Length 16 km, total ascent/descend slightly, category: easy, for all ages
- For the tour realization, it is necessary a minimum of 18 passengers
- Price is for members of "Explore Serbia". You can find membership information here. For those who do not have a membership card, the price is 4100 dinars.
- Own transportation: in case you come by your own transport, the price of the tour is 2100 dinars (with Explore Serbia membership cards) or 3100 dinars (for those who do not have a membership card).
- In case of insufficient number of registered passengers or unfavorable weather conditions, the deadline for notification of postponement or cancellation of the tour is 2 days before departure.
Trip cancellations by passengers:
- In case of cancellation of the trip by the passenger, 5 or more days before the tour date, the Agency retains the amount of 20% of the reservation costs.
- In case the traveler cancels the trip less than 5 days before the trip, the agency reserves the right to the entire amount. In case of replacement by another passenger who is found either by the passenger himself or by the Agency, 90% of the paid amount is returned to the passenger.
- In case of illness of the passenger and cancellation up to 3 days before the tour, the paid money can be returned or the amount can be transferred for another tour organized by the Agency, and the traveler is obliged to send medical documentation about the illness in writing. In case of illness of the traveler and cancellation less than 3 days before the tour, in addition to sending medical documentation about the illness, the traveler is obliged to compensate the Agency for the incurred costs (transportation and travel organization costs), and part of the money can be refunded.
The organizer of the Jastrebac hiking tour is the travel agency Explore Balkans doo. With this program is valid Rulebook on conducting tours by Explore Balkans doo. According to Article 79 of the Law on Tourism, protection is not provided for one-day tours in terms of travel guarantees.
Belgrade - Kosjeric
- Departure from Belgrade at 7 AM from the parking lot at the municipality New Belgrade
- Travel to Kosjerić, where we arrive around 9.30am.
- Coffee / breakfast break.
Hiking tour to Taor Springs
- Transfer to the village Radanovci.
- Going to the plateau where is the monument to the national hero Zikica Jovanovic Spanac. There is a a beautiful view of the mountainous area of the surrounding area. A brief introduction to the history of this place.
- Start of our hiking tour. The forest path leads to the village of Donji Taor.
- The Taor Springs are located in the gentle basin of the Skrapež River, some 5 km from the monument There is a reconstructed watermill near the most beautiful waterfalls. We will take a break there for refreshments.
- After the break we continue our hike to the village Sijanje.
- Description of the hiking trail:
- Length: oko 16 km
- Altitude difference: slightly
- Category: easy, the trail is not demanding, neither conditionally nor technically
The waterfall Skakavac, lunch in a rural household
- After the hiking tour, we go to visit the beautiful Skakavac waterfall which is located at the foot of Maljen Mount, then for lunch at a nearby household with delicious home-made food and affordable meal prices.
- Departure to Belgrade, arrival in the evening, around 9 PM.