Ovcar-Kablar Gorge kayaking - one-day adventure. Rowing along the vertical cliffs of the gorge will give you real pleasure and relaxation on the water.
Protected natural area with about 150 species of birds, 30 species of fish and more than 600 plant species. It is distinguished by the steep, high limestone sides with several caves. The gorge is carved between the 985 meters high mountain of Ovčar on the south and 889 meters high Kablar on the north, thus gaining its name. Ovcar spa and famous monasteries are situated here.
|MEETING POINT||Ovcar Banja|
|DEPARTURE TIME||11 h|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Kayaking tour and necessary equipment, accompanied by experienced kayak instructors
A guide and the tour organization
|NOT INCLUDED||Transportation to Ovcar Banja
Other individual costs
- Equipment for Ovcar-Kablar Gorge kayaking: It is best to wear a synthetic T-shirt because it dries quickly and shorts. Under a T-shirt and shorts, it is best to wear a swimsuit. You can wear slippers or sneakers. If it is very hot, be sure to bring sunscreen: a hat, sunglasses and creams with a UV factor. Bring spare upholstery and spare shoes. Bring enough water, at least 1 liter, some food (chocolates, fruit).
- The tour is easy. For kayaking is not necessary previous experience, Kayak tours are accompanied by experienced kayak instructors who hold a short course on kayaking before a tour.
- In case of insufficient number of registered passengers or unfavorable weather conditions, the deadline for notification of postponement or cancellation of the tour is 3 days before departure.
Information and reservations:
- By phone on +381 69 655 777
- By e-mail email@example.com
The organizer of the tour is the travel agency Explore Balkans doo. With this program is valid Rulebook on conducting tours by Explore Balkans doo. According to Article 79 of the Law on Tourism, protection is not provided for one-day tours in terms of travel guarantees.
- Putovanje ka Ovčar Banji, dolazak do 11h
- A short break for refreshment.
Kayaking adventure through the Ovcar-Kablar Gorge
- At 2.30 pm preparing for the kayaking tour, taking equipment (belt, paddle, kayak), instructions from instructors
- Start of the kayak tour at 11am. The duration of the adventure is about 4 hours with breaks for resting and photography.
- The length of the track is 9 km.
- After the kayak tour, it is possible to go to a nearby restaurant in Ovčar Banja for lunch.