Divcibare is a plateau on the Maljen Mountain 110 km away from Belgrade, at an altitude of about 1000 m with a pleasant and mild climate, with several nature reserves. It represents an "air spa" with the beneficial climate impact. The air masses from the Mediterranean clashes with the air masses of the Carpathians and the Pannonian Plains, which can explain the presence of iodine in the air.
Flowering meadows adorned with white daffodils, rich flora and fauna, plenty of springs and conifer forests, especially pine trees - make Divcibare attractive in all seasons. We will go on this hiking tour to the highest peak of Maljen, Kraljev sto at 1104 m. In early spring, the bright purple flowers of Erica carnea and saffron fields give a special beauty tothe landscape.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Belgrade, parking lot in the municipality of Novi Beograd|
|DEPARTURE TIME||7h Belgrade|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Transportation by minibus from Belgrade
Hiking tour in Divčibare
Guide and organization of the tour
Other individual costs
- Equipment for Divcibare hiking tour: Deep hiking boots with a vibram sole or deep sports shoes with stronger sole, backpack, layered wardrobe, adapted to weather conditions, we recommend trekking poles, bring enough water and some food (snacks, sandwiches, fruit).
- Tura spada u srednju kategoriju. U članku 5 tips for dressing, equipment, and food for all-day activities in nature you can find useful information.
- Information about a hiking trail:
- Length: 17 km
- Total ascend/descend: around 800 m
- Category: easy-moderate
- Duration: around 6h-7h with breaks
- For the realization of the tour, it is necessary to have a minimum of 17 entries.
- Price is for members of "Explore Serbia". You can find membership information here. For those who do not have a membership card, the price is 3900 dinars.
- Own transportation: in case you come by your own transport, the price of the tour is 2100 dinars (with Explore Serbia membership cards) or 3100 dinars (for those who do not have a membership card).
- In case of insufficient number of registered passengers or unfavorable weather conditions, the deadline for notification of postponement or cancellation of the tour is 2 days before departure.
The organizer of the tour is the travel agency Explore Balkans doo. With this program is valid Rulebook on conducting tours by Explore Balkans doo.
According to Article 79 of the Law on Tourism, protection is not provided for one-day tours in terms of travel guarantees.
Belgrade - Divcibare
- Departure from Belgrade at 7 AM from the parking lot at municipality New Belgrade
- Transfer to Divcibare via Ibar road
- Arrival around 9 AM
- A short break for refreshment and preparation for the hiking tour. Possibility to go to the local market to buy domestic products.
- The hiking tour starts at 10 am in a length of about 17 km: center – Crni vrh - Velika Pleca (1050 m) – King's table (1104 m) – Strazara (1050 m) – Golubac (1056 m) – Paljba – center
- At each top/viewpoint, we will take a break for sightseeing and taking photos
- Hiking tour finishes around 3 PM. Afterward, we will have a lunch in a nearby restaurant in the center of Divcibare.
- Return to Belgrade by 9 PM.