Price of the tour
Exciting rafting on the Lim for 20 km, from the Kumanica monastery to Brodarevo. There are a number of rapids on this section that will give you additional excitement.
|MEETING POINT||The monastery Kumanica|
|START OF THE TOUR||from 10.30 AM (or flexible)|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Rafting tour 20 km length, rubber boat with additional equipment (safety vests, helmets, neoprene suit, and boots)
Professional rafting skippers
The tour organization
|NOT INCLUDED||Transportation to the starting location
Other individual costs
- The tour is being organized for a minimum of 8 people.
- Equipment – We recommend clothes that dries up quickly and does not soak too much water. You can wear it under a neoprene suit. Lim rafting does not require previous rowing experience. Every boat includes a licensed rafting skipper that will control a boat and take care of safety; rafting is performed with rubber unsinkable boats specially designed for wild waters. A boat capacity is 10-12 persons. Before the start, a skipper holds a short course on rafting and it is important that the participants honor the instructions they receive from a skipper.
- Payment: at registration 30% of the total amount is paid, the remaining amount at the latest 5 days before the tour.
- If you want to extend your stay in this part of Serbia, we can organize accommodation and sightseeing tours in the area. We recommend villages Kamena Gora and Sopotnica.
- You can also visit the Uvac Canyon in the area. Watch a short TV show about our tour Kamena Gora, rafting on the Lim river, Uvac canyon.
Information and reservations:
- By phone on +381 69 655 777
- By e-mail email@example.com
The monastery Kumanica
- Arrival at the starting location at the agreed time near the Kumanica monastery
- Preparation and instruction for the rafting tour. Short visit to the monastery Kumanica.
Rafting on the Lim River
- Rafting from monastery Kumanica to Brodarevo through Kumanica’s Gorge (25 km, lasting from 2 to 4 hours depending on water level). We will pass the most beautiful part of the Lim valley.
- After the tour, it is possible to arrange lunch at a nearby restaurant