Price of the tour
Tara National Park
Tara National Park - A mountain in the west of Serbia with the highest peak, Kozji Rid (1,591 m), which is known for its autochthonous coniferous forests, which make it the most wooded mountain in Serbia. Out of over 1,000 different plants, about 20 are endemic, among them the most famous is the Pančić spruce, a symbol of Tara - a relic of the Tertiary and a Balkan endemic that survived the Great Ice Age in very limited habitats in the middle course of the Drina river.
On this tour, we will go to one of the most beautiful viewpoints, Crnjeskovo, from where you can see the Rača canyon. We will also take the circular hiking trail to the Jarevac lake, then to Borovo Brdo. In winter snowy conditions, this trail will provide you with a real boon 😇.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Belgrade, parking lot in the municipality of Novi Beograd|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Transportation by minibus from Belgrade
Hiking tour with a mountain guide
Group coordinator and tour organization
|NOT INCLUDED||Lunch and other individual costs|
- Equipment for the Tara National Park tour: Deep hiking boots with a vibrating sole or deep shoes/boots for snow, backpack, layered wardrobe, warm for winter conditions (winter jacket, hat, leggings, gloves), we recommend trekking poles, bring enough water and some food (snacks, sandwiches, fruit).
Information about a hiking trail:
- Length: 12 km
- Total ascend/descend: around 450 m
- Category: easy-moderate
- Duration: around 6 hours with breaks
- Due to winter conditions, possible deep snow and mud, the trial is not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
- For the realization of the tour, a minimum of 18 registered passengers is required.
- Price is for members of "Explore Serbia". You can find membership information here. For those who do not have a membership card, the price is 4300 dinars.
- Own transportation: in case you come with your own transport, the price of the tour is 2300 dinars (with Explore Serbia membership cards) or 3300 dinars (for those who do not have a membership card).
- In case of unfavorable weather conditions or an insufficient number of registered passengers, the deadline for notification of postponement or cancellation of the tour by the organizer is 2 days before departure.
- Trip cancellations by passengers:
- In case of cancellation of the trip by the passenger, 5 or more days before the tour date, the Agency retains the amount of 20% of the reservation costs.
- In case the traveler cancels the trip less than 5 days before the trip, the agency reserves the right to the entire amount. In case of replacement by another passenger who is found either by the passenger himself or by the Agency, 90% of the paid amount is returned to the passenger.
- In case of illness of the passenger and cancellation up to 3 days before the tour, the paid money can be returned or the amount can be transferred for another tour organized by the Agency, and the traveler is obliged to send medical documentation about the illness in writing. In case of illness of the traveler and cancellation less than 3 days before the tour, in addition to sending medical documentation about the illness, the traveler is obliged to compensate the Agency for the incurred costs (transportation and travel organization costs), and part of the money can be refunded.
The organizer of the tour is the travel agency Explore Balkans doo. With this program is valid Rulebook on conducting tours by Explore Balkans doo.
According to Article 79 of the Law on Tourism, protection is not provided for one-day tours in terms of travel guarantees.
Belgrade - National Park Tara
- Departure from Belgrade at 6 AM from the parking lot at the municipality New Belgrade
- Journey through Valjevo and Debeli Brdo. Coffee/breakfast break on the way. Arrival at Kaludjerske Bare by 10 am.
- Short break and refreshments before the hiking tour.
Hiking tour at the National Park Tara
- Departure for a hike from Kaludjerske Bare. In the first part of the trail, we visit the monastery of the Assembly of Serbian Saints.
- After that, we continue and the hiking trail mostly goes through the coniferous forest, with a visit to the beautiful lookout point Crnjeskovo, which offers a view of the Rača canyon.
- After a break for photography, we continue along the path towards Borovo Brdo and Lake Jarevac.
- We finish the trail in Kaluđerske Bare, followed by lunch in a traditional cuisine restaurant.
- Information about a hiking trail: length 12 km, hiking time about 5-6 hours with breaks, with about 450 m of total ascent and descent.
- Return to Belgrade in the evening, until 11 pm.