Rajac is a mountainous landscape and part of the mountain Suvobor, which belongs to the Valjevo mountains. The peak Rajac is located at 848 m above sea level. The area of Rajac belongs to the territory of the municipality of Ljig. This mountainous landscape is one of the most accessible and beautiful near Belgrade, with beautiful views. It is a real green and gentle oasis with many meadows and glades, forests of beech, oak, birch, ash, Quercus cerris, and in the highest areas and conifers. There are numerous sources of water, while a large number of herbs grow on the meadows of Rajac.
The landscape got its name because the old travel writers called it "paradise on earth".
On a circular hiking tour, we will go to the highest peak of Rajac, where you will get to know the beauty of this area of exceptional features.
|MEETING POINT||near your accommodation or by arrangement|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Transportation from Belgrade to Rajac
Hiking tour on Rajac
Other individual costs
- Equipment for Rajac hiking-private tour: Deep hiking boots or sports shoes with a stronger sole, backpack, layered wardrobe, we recommend hiking poles, bring enough water and some food (snacks, sandwiches, fruit).
- Information about a hiking trail:
- Length: 19 km
- Total ascend/descend: around 450 m
- Category: easy-moderate
- Duration: around 5 to 6 hours with breaks
- Rajachiking-private tour is organized for a minimum of 1 person and a maximum of 4 people. Depending on the number of applicants, the price changes. Tour price for one person it is 23400 dinars, for two people it is 11700 dinars per person, for three people it is 7800 dinars per person and for four people it is 5850 dinars per person.
- The tour must be booked no later than 2 days before the desired date.
- In case of adverse weather conditions the deadline for notification of the postponement or cancellation of the tour by the organizer is 2 days before departure.
The organizer of the tour is the travel agency Explore Balkans doo. With this program is valid Rulebook on conducting tours by Explore Balkans doo.
According to Article 79 of the Law on Tourism, protection is not provided for one-day tours in terms of travel guarantees.
Meeting with the guide in Belgrade
- Meeting in front of your accommodation in Belgrade at 7:00 am.
- Travel via Ljig to Rajac by car lasting about 1.5 hours from Belgrade.
- Short break and preparation for hiking. Departure for the hike around 9 am.
Hiking tour on Rajac
- The hiking tour starts from the mountain lodge on Rajac and goes over meadows, hills and forest roads.
- We will go to the highest peak of Suvobor mountain at 864 m, then to Rajac at 848 m. The trail is not demanding, it is suitable for beginners and children. It is about 19 km long, lasting about 5-6 hours with breaks. If someone is struggling to hike the entire trail, it can be shortened.
- You will enjoy phenomenal views of the surrounding countryside.
- After a hiking tour, lunch can be arranged nearby.
- Return to Belgrade by 9 PM.