Via ferrata Kablar represents a unique experience on the walls of Kablar to the Turčinovac cave. Hiking trail to Kablar to the sightseeing area from where you can see the West Morave meander.
Via ferrata or steel paths are paths along the walls in which steel ladders are used for climbing. In Kablar, the first via ferates in Serbia was made.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Belgrade, the parking lot at the municipality of New Belgrade|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Transportation by minibus from Belgrade
Climbing via ferrata and necessary equipment (safety belt, helmet, rope)
Guided hiking tour to Kablar
|NOT INCLUDED|| Lunch
Other individual costs
- For the realization of organized tours, it is necessary to have a minimum of 15 entries
- Upon registration, 30% is charged for booking a tour, the rest at the latest 5 days before departure
- If you go your own transport, the price is reduced by 800 din.
- Price is for members of "Explore Serbia". You can find membership information here.
- Climbing via ferrata doesn't require previous experience. It is not recommended for people who have acrophobia.
- Climbing is completely safe, does not require exertional effort. Climbing is on secured ladders, with mandatory additional equipment - rope, helmet and belt, as well as accompanying trained guides.
- The Ferata is 45 meters high and its overall length is 60 meters due to its wrap. Climbing and descent from a ferret lasts about an hour.
- Equipment – layered clothes, hiking or sports shoes with a stronger sole, hat, sunglasses.
- If you want to find out more about via ferrata read our article - What is via ferrata? 8 advice for beginners
Information and reservations:
- By phone on +381 69 655 777
- By e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is valid general rules on execution and general conditions of travel of the organization "Explore Serbia"
Belgrade - Ovcar Banja
- Departure from Belgrade at 7.30 am from the parking lot at the municipality New Belgrade
- Arrival in Ovcar Banja around 10 am.
Via ferrata on the rocks of Kablar
- Preparation for via ferrata, instructions from guides
- Climbing around 1h to the Turcinovac Cave
- After via ferrata, hiking tour to the viewpoint from where is beautiful view to the meanders of Western Morava River
- Zip line adventure can be organized upon the request of the participants
- Lunch break in Ovcar Banja
- Departure to Belgrade, arrival in the evening.