Via ferrata Kablar is a unique experience on the rocks of Kablar next to the Turčinovac cave. Hiking tour on Kablar to the lookout point from where the meanders of the West Morava are best seen.
Via ferrata or steel roads are paths along the rocks in which steel ladders are carved, which are used for climbing. The first via ferrata in Serbia was made on Kablar.
|MEETING POINT||Ovcar Banja|
|DEPARTURE TIME||9.30 h|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Climbing via ferrata and necessary equipment (safety belt, helmet, rope)
Vodič za pešačku turu na Kablar (za minimum 5 prijavljenih)
|NOT INCLUDED||Transportation to Ovcar Banja
Other individual costs
- For the realization of the via ferrata Kablar tour, a minimum of 7 registered passengers is required, and for the organization of transport, a minimum of 5 registered passengers is required.
- Climbing via ferrata doesn't require previous experience. It is not recommended for people who have acrophobia.
- Climbing is completely safe, does not require exertional effort. Climbing is on secured ladders, with mandatory additional equipment - rope, helmet and belt, as well as accompanying trained guides.
- The Ferata is 45 meters high and its overall length is 60 meters due to its wrap. Climbing and descent from a ferret lasts about an hour.
- Watch a short video via Ferrata Kablar.
- Equipment – layered clothes, hiking or sports shoes with a stronger sole, hat, sunglasses.
- Information about a hiking trail: to the starting point via ferrate there is about 45 minutes of hiking, with an ascent of about 400 m, after via ferrata whoever wants, can go to the top of Kablar to the lookout point, followed by descent. The total duration of the hike is about 4 hours. For the organization of the hiking tour, a minimum of 5 interested people is needed.
- Total length: 11 km
- Total ascend/descend: around 600 m
- Category: easy-moderate
- After via ferrata can be organized and zip-line for the price of 1800 dinars..
- If you want to find out more about via ferrata read our article - What is via ferrata? 8 advice for beginners
Information and reservations:
- By phone on +381 69 655 777
- By e-mail email@example.com
The organizer of the tour is the travel agency Explore Balkans doo. With this program is valid Rulebook on conducting tours by Explore Balkans doo. According to Article 79 of the Law on Tourism, protection is not provided for one-day tours in terms of travel guarantees.
- Travel to Ovčar Banja, arrival until 10 am
Via ferrata on the rocks of Kablar and hiking to the top of Kablar
- Preparation for via ferrata, instructions from guides
- Climbing around 1h to the Turcinovac Cave
- After via ferrata, hiking tour to the viewpoint from where is beautiful view to the meanders of Western Morava River
- Additionally, as an activity after via ferrate, a zip line can be organized on the rocks of Kablar at a price of 1800 dinars.
- At the end of the tour, lunch at one of the restaurants in Ovcar Banja.