Via ferrata Kablar represents a unique experience on the walls of Kablar to the Turčinovac cave. Hiking trail to Kablar to the sightseeing area from where you can see the West Morave meander.
Via ferrata or steel paths are paths along the walls in which steel ladders are used for climbing. The first via ferrata in Serbia was made on Kablar.
|MEETING POINT||Ovcar Banja|
|DEPARTURE TIME||10 h|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Climbing via ferrata and necessary equipment (safety belt, helmet, rope)
Guided hiking tour to Kablar
|NOT INCLUDED||Transportation to Ovcar Banja
Other individual costs
- For the tour realization, it is necessary to have a minimum of 5 entries.
- Price is for members of "Explore Serbia". You can find membership information here.
- Climbing via ferrata doesn't require previous experience. It is not recommended for people who have acrophobia.
- Climbing is completely safe, does not require exertional effort. Climbing is on secured ladders, with mandatory additional equipment - rope, helmet and belt, as well as accompanying trained guides.
- The Ferata is 45 meters high and its overall length is 60 meters due to its wrap. Climbing and descent from a ferret lasts about an hour.
- Watch a short video via Ferrata Kablar.
- Equipment – layered clothes, hiking or sports shoes with a stronger sole, hat, sunglasses.
- If you want to find out more about via ferrata read our article - What is via ferrata? 8 advice for beginners
Information and reservations:
- By phone on +381 69 655 777
- By e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is valid general rules on execution and general conditions of travel of the organization "Explore Serbia"
- Travel to Ovčar Banja, arrival until 10 am
Via ferrata on the rocks of Kablar and hiking to the top of Kablar
- Preparation for via ferrata, instructions from guides
- Climbing around 1h to the Turcinovac Cave
- After via ferrata, hiking tour to the viewpoint from where is beautiful view to the meanders of Western Morava River
- At the end of the tour, lunch at one of the restaurants in Ovcar Banja.