Kayaking on Uvac. The tour includes kayaking on Lake Uvac, as well as a hike to the Veliki vrh viewpoint, from where the meanders of Uvac and griffon vultures can be best seen.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Zlatar Lake|
|DEPARTURE TIME||in the morning, by agreement|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Kayaking tour on Uvac Lake
Necessary equipment for kayaking (paddles, vests), kayaking instructors
Taxes for entry into the special nature reserve, kayaking fees
Hiking to the viewpoint Veliki Vrh
Other individual costs
- Equipment for the Uvac kayaking tour: swimwear, cycling shorts, synthetic T-shirt, slippers or water shoes, sun protection - glasses, hat, cap, cream with UV factor.
- The tour is realized for a minimum of 6 registrants. In the case of a smaller number of people, the price is adjusted.
- For kayaking is not necessary previous experience, kayaks are stable and for two people. Before the tour, instructors hold a short course on kayaking.
- You can see it on this link a short video from Uvac kayaking tour.
Information and reservations:
- By phone on +381 69 655 777
- By e-mail email@example.com
Special nature reserve, known for its meanders, whose height is up to 100 m. The canyon of the river is the habitat of 104 species of birds, of which the most important is the gigantic supporter of the eagle's eagle, the span of the wings and up to 3 meters, whose role in the food chain in the ecosystem is irreplaceable - the exclusive foods have killed his animals, thereby preventing the spread of the disease mode makes "natural recycling". Ice cave - part of the Ušacki cave system, the longest in Serbia (6185 m). It is distinguished by the richness of cave jewelry deposited from the flowing waters. If you want to find out more about the Uvca canyon, read our article Why Uvac is the place you must visit in Serbia?
The organizer of the tour is the travel agency Explore Balkans doo. With this program is valid Rulebook on conducting tours by Explore Balkans doo.
According to Article 79 of the Law on Tourism, protection is not provided for one-day tours in terms of travel guarantees.
Arrival in the Uvac canyon
- Meeting with the kayak instructor in the morning at Zlatarko jezero
- Preparation for a kayak tour, taking equipment, short instructions from an instructor.
Kayaking on Uvac Lake
- Kayaking through the meanders of Uvac.
- After a 2-hour kayaking, you will reach the Ušačka cave, if you wish, you can swim inside the cave and return easily 1 km back to the beginning of the hiking trail to the Veliki Vrh viewpoint.
- Hiking tour to the viewpoint - 1.5h in total with a break for photography and a rest at the viewpoint, return to the kayak and paddle back.
- Upon agreement, it is possible to organize lunch near the viewpoint.