If you want real excitement, this is an adventure for you. We take you to climb on the attractive Beramet fermit track in Ibar Kolasin. You will have the opportunity to cross the entire section that goes through the hanging bridges in the final part.
On the third day we go on hiking on Mokra Gora where you will enjoy the beautiful views of the Ibar Kolasin
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||The parking lot at the municipality New Belgrade|
|DEPARTURE TIME||16 h|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Transportation by minibus from Belgrade (for at least 12 applicants)
Two nights with a breakfast at the hotel in Zubin stream (double room with bathroom)
Climbing the whole piece via ferrate BerimServices of guides, instructors, equipment, fee for via ferrat (rope, helmet, belt)Hiking guide services
|NOT INCLUDED||Other not mentioned meals
- Minimum number of participants for the organization of tours with transport is 12. For a smaller number of registered transport charges is 10 € per participant.
- Climbing on via ferrata is completely safe and it is not necessary to have previous experience. The destination is climbed by secured ladders, with mandatory additional equipment - rope, helmet and belt, as well as accompanying instructors.
- Equipment - layered and comfortable clothes, hiking shoes (ideally with a vibram sole) or deep sneakers with a hard sole.
- Food - two breakfasts were provided for the remaining meals of the food from the ranch; In Zubin Potok we can arrange lunch and dinner by arrangement
- Physical training: A solid physical preparation for this tour is needed, it is not recommended for people who are afraid of height. Participants are expected to have the physical condition of a person walking for at least 30 minutes a day or a person able to climb the stairs to 10 floors without any special effort.
- The organizer is not able to accept the participation of persons with craft excess weight (over 115 kg) and minors under 15 years of age.
- Parents' consent is required for the participation of minors from 15-18 years of age.
- Crossing over an administrative passage: For crossing the administrative boundary, a valid identity card is required, and a pupil book with a photo can be used for minors.
- Security Risks: the security situation in Kosovo and Metohija is stable, no incident has been recorded on the tourist destinations we visit.
- Other useful information and advice about equipment and climbing itself can be found on our blog in the article What is via ferrata? 8 advice for beginners
Information and reservations:
- By phone on +381 69 655 777
- By e-mail email@example.com
First day (Friday): Belgrade - Zubin Potok
- Departure from Belgrade at 4 PM from the parking lot at municipality New Belgrade
- Arrival to Zubin Potok around 22h
- Accommodation in a hotel (double rooms with bathrooms)
Second day (Saturday): Zubin Potok - Previja - Zubin Potok
- Transfer to Previja (around 1h), walking around 20 minutes to the start point of via ferrata Berim on Mt Mokra Gora.
- Getting to know the rules of behavior, division of equipment, guidance from the guide.
- Via ferrata Berim is a vertical climbing on the rocks of 80-150 m height. In one part of the ferrata passes through a cave/natural tunnel, on the edge of which is a bench from which gives a fantastic view of the landscapes of Ibarski Kolasin.
- By the end, we will still have a lot of adrenaline surprises, including a horizontal climbing on a cliff of about 200 m high.
Shorter fraction via ferrate
- Total length: 4km
- Climbing time: 3-3,5h
- Vertical length: 500 m
- Altitude difference: 300 m
- Time to leave: 45′- 60′
Completed route via ferrate Berim
- Total length: 3 km ascent and 2 km downhill
- Climbing time: 4-6h
- Altitude difference: 506 m
- Time to leave: 45′- 60′
- Previous experience: not necessary
- After the climb, return to Zubin Potok. A joint meeting at a local restaurant with homemade food. Overnight.
Third day (Sunday): Zubin stream - mountaineering Mokra Gora - Belgrade
- The breakfast. Departure from Zubin Potok minibus at 7.30 am to the location Ravni in the atar of the village of Jabuka (15 min by asphalt)
- We start hiking through Vetrnik (1217mnv) and the village of Velika Kaludra, from which there is a view of Berim and the mountain Rogozno.
- The road leads through Melaja to the village of Dren, from where it climbs to Stavan (1350 m), rich pasture on the slopes of the Mokra Gora. From Stravi, the way leads to Kuril (1458 m), a steep volcanic peak, from which there is an unforgettable view of the Metohija plain and the slopes of Šara, Koraba and Prokletije.
- After enjoying the view of the mountaineer, he descends down the Kurilo down to the hamlet of Mutavdžići, then next to the village church to the place where he will wait for the return back at 13h for Zubin Potok.
Ascent to Kurilo (1458 m)
Length of the trail: 14 km
- In the afternoon departure for Belgrade, where we arrive in the evening.
VIA FERRATA BERIM
It is located on the rocks of Berim on Mokra Gora Mountain. It is 25km far from Zubin Potok, and the road to Via Ferrata crosses the Gazivode Dam further to Kovace Village, followed by a gravel road to Previja and further to Berim.
Via Ferrata Berim - Shorter Stake
Category: medium heavy
Length of the track: 4 km (circular path)
Climbing time: 3h
Time to leave: 45'-60 '
Starting point: 1225 m
Highest point: 1528 m
Previous experience: not necessary
DESCRIPTION: The shorter Via Ferrata represents a free-floating vertical movement on the walls, secured by a steel cable and metal footsteps. Via Ferrata Berim - shorter trail - is a section that was built in 2015. It attracts guests from all over the world with its attractiveness. This path is 90 meters vertical and leads to the cave on the edge of which lies a fantastic view of the landscapes of Ibar Kolasin. After resting on the bench, you are waiting for spiral climbing through the cave and another vertical to the first of the four peaks of Berima. In this part there is the possibility of returning to the camp or continuing climbing with a 200 m high climb to the second peak which is the end point of this climb. On the last section, a special attraction is the horizontal movement on the cliff, from which gives an amazing view of the ambience of this beautiful wall. After a break on the summit, you are expecting to sail down the sipar to the campsite where this adventure ends.
Via Ferrata Berim - Complete route
Category: Medium / Heavy
Length of the track: 3km ascent and 2km descent
Climbing time: 4-6h
Sewage time: 45'-60 '
Starting point: 1225 m
Highest point: 1731 m
Previous experience: not necessary
DESCRIPTION: After completing the first section via ferrata, continue along the third top of Berima with a demanding track with a lot of technical details that make this attraction even more interesting. In this part there are fewer metal stretches, so the movement reminds of free climbing, where the participants of the action must pay attention to each stone on which they walk. In this section, the vertical and horizontal sections are replaced, and the end is a stroke along the ridge that takes away breath. At the end of this section comes the third peak from where the view of the hanging bridges opens. Navigating through hanging bridges is an unforgettable adventure. The first bridge is 27 meters long and contains 54 metallic treads on which you are moving and the second bridge of 9 meters is a walkway along one cable. After the bridges, the trail leads the ridge to the last vertical which leads to the very top of Berima. The view from Berim is unique and represents the best reward for this incredible adventure. The descent from Berim is a forest road that leads to Previa, a place where a minibus is parked.
Kolasin belongs, geographically and ethnically, to the central part of the Balkan Peninsula or the Raska region. In this area, in the Middle Ages, there was a center of a Serbian state called Raska. Ibarski Kolasin is a name for an area that extends along the Ibar River, in the north of Kosovo and Metohija and in the south of the Raska region. The largest city in Ibar Kolasin is Zubin Potok. In the Ibar valley, at the end of the sixties and early seventies of the 20th century a dam was built when created Gazivode Lake.
Famous Serbian geographer, Jovan Cvijić was of the opinion that the Serbs of Kolasin moved from the Montenegrin Kolasin to Tara and therefore gave this Kolasin the name of Stari Kolasin.
Many monasteries, buildings and other cultural monuments of this region have been erected by persons who marked the history of Kolasin. The most famous among them is Queen Jelena Anzujska. Then, St. Joanikija and Petar Koriski, whose relics are located in the Monastery of Crna Rijeka.
Because of its geographical location, Ibarski Kolasin has always been the target of the enemy, but he has resisted the attacks for centuries and today exists as a witness to its history.